Search results for query: *

1. K

Hello!

Hey! Hope you have a great time here!
  2. K

How much do you care for stats?

It depends on what I'm doing with the pokemon; if it's in-game, like going through and getting badges, I'll use almost anything. If it's competitive battling, I use pokemon with stats high enough to be able to last. Like in competitive battling, I wouldn't use a luvdisc or a spinda. Since...
  3. K

Offering a butt load of dragon dancing, drogon rushing, flare blitzing charmanders

Re: Offering a butt load of dragon dancing, drogon rushing, flare blitzing charmander That's fine with me. :P
  4. K

Offering a butt load of dragon dancing, drogon rushing, flare blitzing charmanders

Re: Offering a butt load of dragon dancing, drogon rushing, flare blitzing charmander Do you have a lonely, adamant, hasty, naughty, naive, or jolly natured one? I will trade you a hasty lv.35 weavile holding any item you want. :-D
  5. K

Offering: Three Different Starters

Ok. My sig. FC is the right one. I will meet you on wifi later; I'll PM you when I'm ready.
  6. K

Offering: Three Different Starters

I have a Venusaur, Feraligatr, and Empoleon that I want to trade off. Here is their info: Venusaur Lv.80 Bashful- likes to thrash about HP/232 ATK/168 DEF/158 SP.ATK/191 SP.DEF/169 SPD/154 Moves- Razor Leaf Cut Earthquake Energy Ball Feraligatr Lv.76 Naughty- Good...
  7. K

Wanted: Ditto w/ near perfect IV's

I haven't checked. It's lv.1 so it would take some leveling up before I can accurately check. I'll use rare candies so no unwanted Ev's will be gained. :P I'll tell you once I check.
  8. K

The timid one sparks my interest. How about a shiny riolu holding a master ball?
  9. K

WANTED: ELECTROLIZER

I will give you an electrizer if you give me a munchlax.
  10. K

I'm requesting a ditto with almost perfect IV's (nothing below 25). I will trade you any breedable shinies, since I know how to hatch shinies using RNG abuse, and I can get you almost any pokemon besides legendaries and events. I will attach any item you want. :-D Edit: Nevermind
  11. K

Offering: Adamant Head Smash Arons

I'm interested in #4, and I'm willing to trade a lv.50 Flygon holding a master ball. :)
  12. K

soul dew

Ok. Just PM me when you want to trade, if you want.
  13. K

soul dew

Do you want to trade now? What is your friend code?
  14. K

soul dew

Is it legit? If so, then I will trade you a soul dew.
  15. K

Wanted: Three Crown Beasts

I will offer my RNG services to get any shinies you want for the beasts. Since natures and IV's take a lot longer, I won't bother with it. But as long as you can breed it, I will make a shiny for you. :-D
  16. K

soul dew

I will trade you a soul dew if you trade me a legit shiny.
  17. K

Wanted: few more legendarys

I will trade you a regirock and regice for the shiny pichu and japanese raikou. I will also attach any item you want to the regi's. Does that sound fair?
  18. K

Wanted: Any usable shiny

Thanks!
  19. K

Ok, what is your Friend Code so we can trade?
  20. K

I have all of those. Which two do you want?
Back
Top Bottom