Search results for query: *

• Users: Kendrick
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. K

Offering: Three Different Starters

I have a Venusaur, Feraligatr, and Empoleon that I want to trade off. Here is their info: Venusaur Lv.80 Bashful- likes to thrash about HP/232 ATK/168 DEF/158 SP.ATK/191 SP.DEF/169 SPD/154 Moves- Razor Leaf Cut Earthquake Energy Ball Feraligatr Lv.76 Naughty- Good...
  2. K

Wanted: Ditto w/ near perfect IV's

I'm requesting a ditto with almost perfect IV's (nothing below 25). I will trade you any breedable shinies, since I know how to hatch shinies using RNG abuse, and I can get you almost any pokemon besides legendaries and events. I will attach any item you want. :-D Edit: Nevermind
  3. K

Wanted: Three Crown Beasts

I will offer my RNG services to get any shinies you want for the beasts. Since natures and IV's take a lot longer, I won't bother with it. But as long as you can breed it, I will make a shiny for you. :-D
  4. K

Wanted: Any usable shiny

Any legit shiny with a good nature that can be used in battle, like a shiny adamant riolu, will do. In exchange, I will trade you one of these pokemon, with any item you want attached to it. Ditto Lv.58 Lax Heracross Lv.66 Jolly Houndoom Lv.50 Quiet Smeargle Lv.30...
  5. K

My Introduction to Bulbagarden Forums

Hello, fellow Bulbagarden members! My elder brother, Brent, suggested I make an account here, so I did. This is my first time here, but I guess you could say that I have a little battle experience when it comes to Pokemon competitive battling. If you don't already know Brent, he's a pretty...
Back
Top Bottom