Search results for query: *

1. T

Pokemon: Agents of Fate Start-Up

ooc: sorry for my absence: finals week. Kyle cleared his throat and opened a private com channel. "Achilles, this may not be the best time, but I have a personel request. My performance has been poor over the past missions, and I would like to request a short sabaticle at Mt.Silver where I...
  2. T

With Delta Team Kyle woke with a start. For a mintue, he neither knkew where he was or what anything was. It returned to him in an agonizing trickle: the volcano, the TROJANs, and his mad dash at the exec. He cursed; he had lost again! He slid off his bed and walked outside, staring at...
  3. T

PokeHoen: Pokemon Hogwarts Crossover Sign up here!

Re: PokeHoen: A school with 5 houses. Sign up here! Hold it! You AND the first two people to sign up all registered on the same day and posted their first and ONLY post within an hour of you posting the sign-up. Did you seriously just make new user profiles so you could have multiple characters?
  4. T

Kyle was hit with such force that he was sent skidding, leaving him with only enough wits to recall his pokemon before he balcked out.
  5. T

Kyle bristled. The nerve of that TROJAN commander! He tried to shut down his anger; it would just get in the way. He was surprised that he couldn't. Normally his emotions were easy to bring into line. His frustration from being unable to sooth his anger was just making him more angry. He...
  6. T

Kyle shouted to the assembled people around the pier. "Take care pf the grunts before they can land, we'll deal with the legendaries later! Blow them out of the sky with ranged attacks!" He skidded to a stop on teh wooden planks next to Blaine. "I assume someone has the research right?"...
  7. T

Kyle sat in his room provided by the Cinnabar gym. He was reviewing the previous mission on his laptop. To his knowledge, the rest of Delta was down socializing in the "dining room" with the rest of Cinnabar gym: Blaine was turning out to be quite the host. Kyle mentally shrugged; it didn't...
  8. T

Cinnabar Island: Delta Team Delta arrived on the island via a high-speed ferry that the Pokemon League had commandeered from Olivine for the Agents' use. Delta had been unable to contact Blaine of the Cinnabar gym, so their first meeting would be face-to-face. Kyle eyed the island and its...
  9. T

Decolonized (PG-13)

Well, I think this is an intresting idea and a good SU, especially for a new user(welcome to BGMF, btw) but I have a few plot issues, mainly: humans voted unanimously to leave their own planet at tremendous expense for animals? That doesn't sound like OUR humanity. Oh, despite that, I think...
  10. T

Kyle glanced at Achilles, "I heard from a...source...that Blaine was running a scientific program to find ways to create panels that generate power from moonlight, like solar panels. They were researching the Unknown, who charge themselves on full moons. If the TROJANs were intrested in...
  11. T

Kyle was staring at a map of the Johto-Kanto region. "Louis,"he began, withouth turning around, "The Unknown regenerate their energy from moonlight. A research project on Cinnabar was working on creating generators that could make power out of moonlight, whcih could create solar panels that ran...
  12. T

Kyle grimmaced as Arcanine went sailing into a rock wall. He recalled both Arcanine and Houndoom. "Delta Team! Recomend we fall back immediately!" Kyle sprinted over to Claus' body and hoisted it onto his back. "Joan! Cover me!"
  13. T

ooc: Sorry about that, I was in the hospital with contusions to the spine and lungs. Its okay Renewal, I understand taht we need to pace this. ic: Kyle sprinted unseen around the edge of the chaos. He recalled Arcanine and Weavile. He used what commercial medicine he had brought to restore...
  14. T

Delta Team: Ruins of Alph Kyle saw Claus go down again with a ice beam to the face, and saw Joan carving her way towards the TROJANs who had appeared. His gaze swept over the obvious TROJAN leaser, commanding an Alakazam. "Houndoom, flamethrower! Snover, razor leaf icy wind!" The...
  15. T

A Different Kind of Competition - Kanto

Hold it! For a trivia game, there is a gaping loophole: since we are on the internet, YOU CAN USE THE INTERNET! Its not like on jeopardy, you could pull up google and type in 'largest forest'. But you can do that here, and no one would know!
  16. T

Kyle rushed outside to see Claus crumple to the ground and the rest of Delta scramble to find cover between them and the angry Unknown. "Capone, return! Houndoom!" Houndoom howled as he solidified from the Pokeball. "Houndoom, dark pulse!" Kyle knew that the swarm of angry unknown...
  17. T

Delta Team, Ruins of Alph Kyle Eps glanced around the ruins; there were more shadows every minute as dusk fell. He looked up and saw the full moon. He sneared at the thought that it had any significance other then that which could be scientifically measured. He knew of a small religion in...
  18. T

ooc: Who-ah! Sorry to keep you waiting Ombrare. I am sure it must have been agonizing. ic: "Claus. I assume we have a mission?" Kyle strode up to Claus, who was sitting at the base computer. "My apologies for being tardy, I was at the ruins." The Ruins of Alph, not far from the Delta...
  19. T

Pokemon: Agents of Fate Sign-Up (NOW CLOSED)

Re: Pokemon: Agents of Fate Sign-Up wth, it deleated my appearance section...I'll fix asap.
  20. T

Pokemon: Agents of Fate Sign-Up (NOW CLOSED)

Re: Pokemon: Agents of Fate Sign-Up Name: Kyle Eps Age: 27 Gender: Male Appearance: Conspicuosuly inconspicuous, Kyle is very generic, with brown hair, average hight, and dull blue eyes. He prefers wearing dark greys and blues with khacki slacks when not on duty. Backstory: Kyle's father...
Back
Top Bottom