Search results for query: *

1. Satoshi-chan

Make sure your e-mail addresses are current.

Hey Bulbagardeners, I just wanted to let everyone know that if any of you ever forget your e-mail addresses, getting access to your account is as easy as using the "Forgotten your password? Click here!" link (which is in the text on the screen that you get when you enter an incorrect...
  2. Satoshi-chan

What is your favorite swear word?

I like profanity! I really really really like it! As a matter of fact, I would like to know about your favorite swear word, and why you like it. Here's something that I wrote about the word "fuck" back in 2002. As with a lot of things that I wrote in 2002, I could be a bit harsh on things that...
  3. Satoshi-chan

Tell us about the weirdest bands you have ever listened to.

Hey everybody, it's Sato! Yes, I know, you're thinking right now "yes, we already knew that, Sato. You're Sato." Well, whatever, I'm here to ask you guys to post about the weirdest bands that you have ever listened to. Now, it would be preferable if you posted about weird bands that you...
  4. Satoshi-chan

Those Silly Big Companies and Their Internet April Fools Jokes

So, I think that a thread for April Fools jokes from the past and present would be interesting. Now, we all have seen some hilarious jokes over the years online, I am sure. Some were kinda boring, but others were hilarious. I think that it would be fun for all of us to share some of our...
  5. Satoshi-chan

Say hello to the new LotRS section head, Soulweaver!

I have recently made a decision to step down as the head moderator of this section so that I can concentrate on other Bulbagarden duties and projects. Because of this, a new head needed to be appointed, and I feel like Soulweaver is just the staff member for this position. This means, for...
  6. Satoshi-chan

TEEN: The Trainer and the Professor

I am giving this story a Teen rating. There most likely will be minor violence at various points, we well as some minor language. If you are looking for a G-Rated story, this most likely will not be it. If you don't mind a story that doesn't go out of its way to be squeaky clean, I hope that...
  7. Satoshi-chan

Crunchyroll announces legal manga site:

Crunchyroll - Forum - Apply now to get a sneak peak at JManga! So, basically, Crunchyroll, who currently run a site that shows many Japanese Animated television shows an hour after they're broadcasted in Japan for paid members, and a week after Japanese broadcast for free members is looking...
  8. Satoshi-chan

COMPLETE: Pikachu's Emo Day (PG-13 for being emo)

This is a quickie that I wrote in a few minutes last night. I showed it to a few people, they laughed for a moment and told me that I should post it. It's pretty crappy, but maybe it'll be worth a laugh or two. Ever wondered what Pikachu does before everyone wakes up in the morning? Well, here...
  9. Satoshi-chan

I WANT YOUR PIKACHU!!!!

HEY TWERPS, BOW BEFORE ME, JESSIE, OF TEAM ROCKET! I WILL HAVE ALL YOUR PIKACHUS! DO NOT RUN! DO NOT HIDE! HAND THEM OVER NICELY AND I WILL NOT DUNK YOUR HEADS IN THE TEAM ROCKET TOILETS AFTER STEALING THEM FROM YOU!
  10. Satoshi-chan

Rockets want guns

Muhahaha, we have all the guns! You commoner twerps don't need them!!!!!
  11. Satoshi-chan

Replying to a VM; How to Multi-Quote; Editing Your Ignore List

Recently there have been a few people who have accidentally reported visitor messages sent to them by others. In the section for giving a reason for reporting the visitor message to the staff, they just put in what looks to be a reply. In other words, people are mistaking the "report" button for...
  12. Satoshi-chan

Delicious Cheezburgers served 24/7 =^.^=

Seriously, what forum written in lolcatese is complete without a link to and a discussion of http://icanhascheezburger.com/ ? Anyways, I have been a big fan of lolcats (even though some people seem to think they're "too cool" for them in today's day and age), and I thought that a good mature...
  13. Satoshi-chan

Crunchyroll is in the process of announcing their fall lineup:

Crunchyroll at the beginning of the year went completely legal (and I think I did a post on that back when it happened), and had started working with many anime companies to bring anime to their site. Through the "anime membership," you can pay a decent price per month (or per three-months, or...
  14. Satoshi-chan

Bulbacast Season 4 - Episode 2.5 (retrocast)

In this episode we bring back some familiar voices from previous seasons, and we talk about the Pokemon fandom from the past, present, future, and speak of our experiences with the past and present anime/games. A very fun listen. In this cast: Satoshi-kun Dratini927 Square-kun (aka Pop Tart)...
  15. Satoshi-chan

QUESTION OF THE WEEK (Episode Two)

Game Question: HGSS has just been released in Japan. When it becomes available in the US (or now if you're importing), are you planning on getting Heart Gold, or Soul Silver? Why? Anime Question: Will Ash/Satoshi face the Sinnoh Elite Four? Why do you think he will/won't?
  16. Satoshi-chan

L: Change the World in US Theaters...

Showing 4/29/09 and 4/30/09. Who caught this tonight (subtitled), and who plans on catching it tomorrow night (dubbed)? What did you think?
  17. Satoshi-chan

4Kids to purchase the rights to Fist of the North Star TV

4kids announced today that they are in negotiations currently to purchase the rights to the Fist of the North Star TV series, and are also in negotiations with a cable network to air this series. "We are planning on releasing this heart-tugging saga of a man named Ken, who is searching for...
  18. Satoshi-chan

Exciting Times: Some changes to "Other Anime and Manga."

With the current phase of "Project Overgrow," our forums are getting a much needed facelift. We are moving forums around, changing, merging, and all that good stuff to reduce the clutter on the main forum page. This section also will be having a change. We are going to be merging with the "Land...
  19. Satoshi-chan

Two more classic Toei titles added to Crunchyroll

Two old Toei series from 1978 have been added to Crunchyroll, and those are Captain Harlock and Galaxy Express 999. http://www.crunchyroll.com/library/Captain_Harlock http://www.crunchyroll.com/library/Galaxy_Express_999 Both were uploaded by Toei Animation, and are completely legal to...
Back
Top Bottom