Search results for query: *

1. N

TEEN: Encounters: Book One: Blinto (Rewritten and remade!)

Re: Encounters: Blinto (Redux - It's back for more!) YAY. I introduced the Glitchians as new antagonists sine I've realised that Team Rocket Elite probably wouldn't happen - those leaders just wouldn't get on! Hopefully they intrigued you! :) Oh, and BE CURIOUS! All will be revealed soon.
  2. N

SuBuWriMo - June 1 to June 30

Should the fic be Pokémon-related? Or does it not really matter?
  3. N

Re: Encounters: Blinto (Redux - It's back for more!) Damn. I thought I had proofread to perfection. Obviously not. ALL HICCUPS MUST BE EXTERMINATED! :P I like bowties. Anyway, it had be slightly bizarre otherwise it wouldn't be so awesome! I know what you mean about the nostalgia. I...
  4. N

WORLDBUILDING: The Encountersverse Guide

The Encountersverse Guide is the number one guide for the setting of the Encounters saga. In this guide I'll cover the geography, population and much more. Table of Contents Geography Religion History History - Blinto History - The Kiplings Geography The Pokémon Isles The main...
  5. N

Made by Blazaking EX Made by Instrutilus Roughly a year ago, I began to write a fanfic named 'Encounters'. Those of you who were around then might remember it. I hope so, anyway! Well, I sort of lost interest for a while and nobody got to find out how it ended... But now, I've decided to...
  6. N

Encounters - Book One: Blinto (Chapter Twenty)

I actually thought that doing three near-identical battles would make the fic repetitive. Remember there are seven more gyns to do and by only showing one battle from each gym I'm saving 16 chapters. After all, you were the one who wanted me to speed up a bit! :P And about Cronos, I can't...
  7. N

It’s finally here! Sorry I didn’t do a chapter last week, I had absolutely no time! But it’s finally here! Chapter Twenty: Legal Troubles (Part One) Cronos looked in dismay at the man in front of him. “So, Mr Olympus. You wanted something?” The large man sitting in the chair...
  8. N

COMPLETE: Pokemon Academy: Dragon's Roar (Ended) (TEEN)

Re: Pokemon Academy: Dragon's Roar (PG 13 to R) BOOM! Well, it doesn't really matter that I missed a chapter because it was a two-parter anyway... Haha. I've only heard about A.D via Instrutilus' Travelsverse group so it was nice seeing him in a fic. I do love a good crossover. I guess...
  9. N

Re: Encounters - Book One: Blinto (Chapter Nineteen) Aargh, so many replies! I shall do it. Changed. Awww, but I like people exchanging insults! But you are right. Yay Ninjask! It did have other moves, but I tried to show that Poseidon was being more careful now that one of...
  10. N

Re: Encounters - Book One: Blinto (Chapter Nineteen) Chapter Nineteen: Battle! Poseidon, Leader of Water Jacob’s Poké Ball flew through the air and opened in a flash, revealing the figure that was Enimber. Jacob smiled as the Pokémon stood up and roared menacingly. It looked much more powerful...
  11. N

COMPLETE: Kris vs Gold: A Tale of War - Snow

Re: Kris vs Gold: A Tale of War Yay Gold wins again! I like Flame Battler's idea of a chapter from Gold's perspective, it could be a good contrast to the Kris parts! But on to the story. Haha, Gold's reaction to the Metal Coat was great! Maybe he had a psychic vision where he saw Kris...
  12. N

Re: Encounters - Book One: Blinto (Chapter Eighteen) I suppose I didn't get much description in... I'll see what I can do.
  13. N

Re: Encounters - Book One: Blinto (Chapter Eighteen) Actually, it's Stormlook City, but I see where you're going with that one! It's not just temperature scales I'm using! (although Kelvin city would be great. Might be a bit chilly though). Jacob's awesome like that. Or something. Maybe...
  14. N

Re: Encounters - Book One: Blinto (Chapter Eighteen) It's amazing how far Encounters has come! If you include the prologues and interludes, this is the twenty-second chapter! Just for reference, I've written 38,743 words on nearly 100 Microsoft Word pages at size 11. That's roughly 1,761 words...
  15. N

Soundtrack for your fic?

Ooh, I love soundtracks! This should be fun. 1) Welcome to Blinto (Rhythm Paradise - Game Select B) 2) Sunrise Town (Mario Kart Wii - DS Delfino Square) 3) Ready to Roll (Alfie's Theme) (Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald - Ace Trainer) 4) Brilliant Lights (Ella's Theme) (Diamond/Pearl/Platinum - Artist) 5)...
  16. N

Re: Encounters - Book One: Blinto (Chapter Seventeen) Oh, I see! Got a bit confused there. Thanks!
  17. N

COMPLETE: Pokemon Academy: Dragon's Roar (Ended) (TEEN)

Re: Pokemon Academy: Dragon's Roar (PG 13 to R) Right, here goes. This chapter was pretty neat. Valerie, and Darren, and Pangon! Woah... The reaction Fin reacted to Valerie reminded me of how some of my friends reacted when my they first saw my little sister in school! Guess that means you...
  18. N

Re: Encounters - Book One: Blinto (Chapter Seventeen) Congrats for what? *looks suspicious*
  19. N

Re: Encounters - Book One: Blinto (Chapter Seventeen) The warning has been heeded. No more fourth wall breaking for a while. Aargh, it just seems so tempting! Must... not... break... wall... :P Also - YAY THREE THOUSAND VIEWS!
  20. N

Re: Encounters - Book One: Blinto (Chapter Seventeen) Oh, not you now! What happened to keeping spoilers to yourself? Oh, woe is me... Ah well. I'm glad you liked my naming scheme. All of the gym leaders in this region are named after Greek Gods, and their names even relate to their type...
Back
Top Bottom