Search results for query: *

• Users: NikNak3000
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. N

WORLDBUILDING: The Encountersverse Guide

The Encountersverse Guide is the number one guide for the setting of the Encounters saga. In this guide I'll cover the geography, population and much more. Table of Contents Geography Religion History History - Blinto History - The Kiplings Geography The Pokémon Isles The main...
  2. N

TEEN: Encounters: Book One: Blinto (Rewritten and remade!)

Made by Blazaking EX Made by Instrutilus Roughly a year ago, I began to write a fanfic named 'Encounters'. Those of you who were around then might remember it. I hope so, anyway! Well, I sort of lost interest for a while and nobody got to find out how it ended... But now, I've decided to...
  3. N

Pokémon Name Dilemma

In my Fanfic, Encounters, I have created three new Pokémon to function as starter Pokémon. However, even though I have created names for these Pokémon, I am not pleased with these names. This is why this thread has been created, for others to give ideas for names. Below is a passage from...
  4. N

Encounters - Book One: Blinto (Chapter Twenty)

Made by Blazaking EX Made by Instrutilus Made by IslandWalker Made by badvinvin Encounters tells the story of three children who live in the region of Blinto, ten years after Team Rocket tried to bring back Giovanni. However, Blinto is not as peaceful as it seems. Something is...
  5. N

Umm... Hello

Testing... Testing... Good, I'm on! Hello world!:spin:
Back
Top Bottom