Search results for query: *

1. I

LF: Shiny Mewtwo Event Code

I am looking for a code for the Shiny Mewtwo event that was distributed this month before the codes expire on the 21st. Let me know whatever you are looking for (any 20th Anniv. events, IV/EV trained Pokemon, etc.) and I will do my best. Thank you.
  2. I

Things you want to see done in Sun and Moon

Doesn't cover everything, but this is what I'd like to see (ranging from somewhat realistic to probably-will-never happen): Region: Create the biggest, most diverse region yet, and expand the storyline to cover 12 Gyms. Bring back the Battle Frontier on a post-game island, which would include...
  3. I

Speculation Pokémon Super Mystery Dungeon

Found this on Reddit--so it looks like the game actually takes place (at least partially) in the original PMD's region.
  4. I

3D Graphics vs 2.5D Graphics (Gen 6 vs Gens 4 and 5)

I honestly think Gen V's overworld looks better than Gen VI's, but GameFreak had to make the push to full 3D sometime. They improved enough from XY to ORAS to make me feel they got most growing pains out of the way. At this point, I'm just not sure if they can do much better with the 3DS. I...
  5. I

The trailers made me realize that I miss the 2D style of the first two games. Those models don't look very good at all. I'll be happy as long as the story's good though.
  6. I

Which remakes are your favorites?

I'm not sure about that. Part of the problem also stems from that you can actually go to Mahogany and take down the Rockets and battle Pryce before ever getting the 5th and 6th badges. While I'm all for anti-linear design, it meant that no matter which path you chose, you'd be overleveled for...
  7. I

Which remakes are your favorites?

FireRed and LeafGreen, actually. It still feels to me that the largest content gap between the original game and its remake are the Kanto games. There was the carryover of most new things RS introduced like the new PC system, abilities and natures, the big improvement in graphics and the...
  8. I

I really wasn't expecting another Mystery Dungeon game. Heard mostly bad things about Gates (tried the demo, didn't enjoy it at all) and unless you count Sky (third version) and those awful WiiWare games, the last good Dungeon game came out in 2007. Red/Blue Rescue Team will always hold a...
  9. I

What do you think the next remakes should be remakes of?

I think the next remakes should be Diamond and Pearl remakes, which also means I'd rather not have remakes again for another four or five years.
  10. I

Generation VI: The Future

As someone who hasn't been around for a while, what's the general consensus on what games we're expecting to see next? Remakes, sequels, 3DS or its successor? I'm seeing an awful lot of talk on FRLG remakes, when I thought the whole point of Origins + including the Kanto starters in XY was to...
  11. I

So You Saw This Weird Thing Once

I found a small spider in my bathroom once, so naturally I had to burn the house down.
  12. I

GEN VI: 4x Macho Brace

That'd be just fine! What's your FC?
  13. I

GEN VI: 4x Macho Brace

I'm looking for up to 4 Macho Braces right now. In return, I can breed most 5 IV Pokemon and I can offer Rare Candies, PP Up's, and most BP items.
  14. I

The Minor Complaint Thread

-Soaring and diving would've been incredible with 3D. -Most Secret Base layouts are just a tad too cramped for me. The decoration limit is a little low too. -Finding hidden items underwater without the Dowsing Machine is not fun.
  15. I

The Minor Praise Thread!

I like how you're actually referred to as the Champion by NPC's once you beat Steven. Even the Elite Four members reference you as the current Champion in the rematches.
  16. I

GEN VI: Female Level Ball Pidgey

Looking for a female Pidgey, Pidgeotto, or Pidgeot in a Level Ball. Nature/ability/stats don't matter. I can offer evolutionary stones, Lucky Egg, PP Up's, Mega Stones, etc. I could also breed a 5-IV Pokemon, so just let me know what you're looking for.
  17. I

The Battle Frontier

For goodness sake, other than the occasional online battle the only reason I even bothered to spend a ton of time breeding and training Pokemon in XY was in hopes we'd get some sort of Battle Frontier again, or even just a facility that's not another Battle Tower/Subway/Maison with a "fresh"...
  18. I

Hats

I like beanies, whenever the weather's appropriate to wear them. Maybe throw on a snapback every once in a while.
  19. I

What do you find in youtube comments?

I find it's best to stay far away from them.
  20. I

TRUMPETS (or the ORAS Music Thread)

I'm actually a little surprised we don't have a dedicated ORAS music topic yet. Now that we've had a chance to play through the games and experience all the new and remixed tracks, what do you like and don't like about soundtrack? What are some of your favorite tracks? The Route 113 remaster...
Back
Top Bottom