Search results for query: *

1. T

Hoping to Finish Pokedex

ok so name 3 you still need and hatch em for you and trade you, ok? umm i dont care what i get in retern, i just wana help! ♥
  2. T

pokemon diamond

yeah i play it and i have lots to offer! ^u^ what'cha need?!
  3. T

Want shiny pokemonz, can do ALOT for em

Re: Wanted: any shiny pokemon well ill get you those and we can trade today how bout? give me a few hours and ill get them all for you! ***edit*** iv got em! come and get em!
  4. T

Re: Wanted: any shiny pokemon No spacific pokemon or nicknames? (please ignore my spelling btw) and im playing platinum. Any level for your pokemon? Ill have them done for you in about 12(least) to 17 hours fom now ok? That 10 in the morning for me to 6 at night for me.
  5. T

even if you dont have shiny pokemon still talk to me, i can brabably try to help you with anything for nothing in retrn, Im bored and want somebody to give me a shiny pokemon. BUT DONT TELL ME WHAT IT IS! it'll be a surprize!! =D I can hatch many MANY pokemon. I have many items. Some im not...
  6. T

vB4 update finally successful

:'( ,... ... oh... :''( ok
  7. T

no, im really , REALLY not..... i liked the old one SO much better... im not trying to be mean but, this is odd to me i dont like change and ...wait, why did they want ch change it anyways?
  8. T

this is wierd, i dont like change, can you guys please chang it back to the one that lots of people fell in love with and stayed on here, i want to stay but will this change back?
  9. T

Ask a stupid question, get a stupid answer-- the thread that will someday rule BMGf

Re: Ask a stupid question, get a stupid answer-- the thread that will someday rule BM it tastes like a slap in the face! are humans still evolving?
  10. T

Rate the Avatar Above You

2/10... its just me but i dont like that show at all...
  11. T

Guess the next user to post

*BUZZZZ!* wrong snivyking?
  12. T

Magikarp used Splash, its super effective!

chimchar, flameweel
  13. T

Your Name Pokemon...

ok so lets see here, ... 10*5= 50 thats... DIGLETT?!?! well i guess thats ok, its really cute accualy! :kawaii: thats my first and last name my full name is... 14*5= 70 and thats WEEPINGBELL!?!? DANG!... ok thats juat plain ugly!
  14. T

Sprite Heaven [closed for now]

Re: Sprite Heaven [OPEN!!!!] hay, uh your sprites look really good so i was wondering if you could make me a banner... i made my own banner and was wondering if you could make a better one for me? the pokemon are servine, my starter, leipard, zebstraka, krockodile, haxsoirous, and bravariy...
  15. T

Ask a stupid question, get a stupid answer-- the thread that will someday rule BMGf

Re: Ask a stupid question, get a stupid answer-- the thread that will someday rule BM because the devil told them to... why did adam and eve eat the apple?
  16. T

Re: Ask a stupid question, get a stupid answer-- the thread that will someday rule BM a new pokemon... what is the "apcolipes" anyways?
  17. T

=-=Rate The Pokemon Above You=-=

8/10 love the zebstrika! dang ninja'd 4/10 for crobat servine
  18. T

Shadow Raikou's Thunder Sprite Shop! RE-OPENED! (Image heavy)

Re: Shadow Raikou's Thunder Sprite Shop *REOPENED* HAY BUDDZIE!!!! feel like doing an awesome avatar for me? it has to have typhlosion on it though (of course)... come up with somthing cool, i have no idea what to do, so you make it up please! i know youll do great!
  19. T

Palletshipping

Re: Palletshipping (and anything else really) oh i am so eagerly awaiting the comic... and gary in the anime...
  20. T

Shipping Pictures Thread

just courious, but can someone come up with some pics of some: PreciousMetalShipping OriginalShipping PalletShipping or ToxicBoltShipping pics? id like to see some new ones that i dont already have... please and thank you!
Back
Top Bottom