• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. C

Writers' Workshop General Chat Thread

I want to read some fics so I can start nominating for the Winter Awards, but I've been gone for so long so wHeRe ShOuLd I sTaRt?
  2. C

Hey all, So after a grand multi-year hiatus I'm back and worse that ever. Life has been productive and I'm very glad I've gotten to a place in my life where I can return to writing leisurely. I would love to hear what yawl have been up to if anyone wants to exchange hostages. ;)
  3. C

MATURE: Being Well

It has been TOO. LONG. Way too long. Anyways, this is the first addition of my new fic, Being Well. Because I'm an artsy junkie, the story will be spilt up into "parts," not chapters. There are 10 parts planned, not including this introduction/prologue piece (I KNOW, it's short. It's just there...
  4. C

I like the new scaled back award system you've announced. It sounds more efficient. Guess I should keep writing fics then
  5. C

So...has anyone here seen The Place Beyond the Pines?
  6. C

...so how's about them shipping fics? (Puts his head down. The ice hasn't been broken)
  7. C

The Great Workshop Quiz

Re: The Great Workshop Quiz: Quiz One! The prize will not be the Fic of the Month interview every month, right?
  8. C

Hardest Gym?

Fantina, but maybe that's because I didn't have anything strong against that type. Usually I'm able to move past that dilemma, though.
  9. C

I just sat down and wrote a really gross and romantic shipping fic. Help. This has to be psychological. Suppressed feelings. I'm making coffee.
  10. C

POPULAR: Fic Advertisement Thread

"It Goes On And On..." is revived with Chapter 2. Things get pretty zesty.
  11. C

MATURE: It Goes On And On... (Chapter 2 is up)

Re: It Goes On And On... I...well this is awkward. I took a break and came back to this and decided to have a full plan on what this fic was going to be. A little bit of mystery, a little romance, action, humor etc. Plus the story's been planned out. I sincerely hope you like the finished...
  12. C

TEEN: - RED - (Chapter One, Away!)

This was actually a really good start. I loved the little references that you made towards the games. Those allusions were really quite neat. I particularly loved the line: Pallet Town was too small. People knew more about you than even you do. I'll have to agree that it did in fact feel like...
  13. C

What do you find is the biggest single problem with fanfics?

My top two peeve's, I'd have to say, are lack of depth in characters and originality. The amount of two dimensional characterizations that I encounter is astounding. I appreciate the amount of work that is done on the story to make it unpredictable at least, but if the characters aren't...
  14. C

I'm kind of sorta back. I come and go every now and then but I've returned with new writings and an ache to read some fics. I look forward to getting back into the momentum of things!
  15. C

TEEN: A Little Bit of Good (Chapter 5 up)

Re: A Little Bit of Good (3) So this is awkward, right? I spent a lot of time churning this out for a story that no one was reading but myself. Alas, I figured I would post this to kind of revamp the fanfic. This chapter takes a much lighter look at Grimsley, as my theme for the chapter was...
  16. C

MATURE: Crazytown

So to mark my return to Bulbagarden, I give you a short and sweet prologue to my newest story I've been working on. In case you are unfamiliar with my writing, I warn you that I tend to deal with "experimental fanfiction" which entails me to break many conventions and things that people might be...
  17. C

TEEN: Mirage Forest

Great work, as always. I've always been a big fan of your fic's. The first of five stories? Wow. There are too many things you could do with that. Is this going to be a journey fic in a sense?
  18. C

Look who's back. And I've got new tricks up my sleeve. Trust me.
  19. C

Hey, I'm back. Took a long break because fic reasons.
  20. C

POPULAR: Fic Advertisement Thread

http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/f227/little-bit-good-chapter-4-a-102289/index2.html In Chapter 4 of "A Little Bit of Good," we dive deeper into the life of Grimsley. And there are a few surprises.
Back
Top Bottom