Search results for query: *

1. A

Your "YES!" moments

Wow, surprised to see this thread still going! Another Yes moment of mine was Beating the elite 4 in black. For once I felt they actually made them something of a challenge!
  2. A

Your "YES!" moments

Wow I come back after a year and my thread still stand? This is one of my yes moments of the day. My other is hatching a Absol with Super luck. Now if only the nature could be so kind......
  3. A

Hoenn Fan Thread

Add me to the Loving Hoenn club If we do get gen 3 remakes after black and white then I will literally Cry with happiness as gen 3 was what really got me into pokemon and pokemon fan sites in general Also in what other pokemon game does a freaking drought or flood cover the region
  4. A

PokéShift

I think that it will be something like my Pokemon ranch to get the Pokemon on black and white since the Pokemon will be out of your storage without having to trade over or get into the main game.
  5. A

What game moments made you laugh out loud?

All the Barry moments Finding red at the top of Mt.Silver And whopping his ass
  6. A

Randomly Witnessed Glitches (By Personal Experience)

Mine was in Firered when I was battleing and then all of a sudden my health bar turned to nothing but numbers and was glitchy Another was in soul silver when I somehow surfed without the little pokemon surfing sprite under you ~dang pokeglicths~:banghead:
  7. A

What would you take with you on a Pokemon Journey?

IPod Snacks 100,000 pokedollars Inflatable raft (cant have my pokemon useing a move slot) Pokedex Clothes Poffins and pokeblocks A fedora My Natu to dress it up with
  8. A

Favourite Region

Hoenn It was BIG And like someone before said The secret bases underwater and a flipping desert
  9. A

do you hide your passion for pokemon?

Re: do you hide that you play? Many people know that I play but they think pokemon is all childish due to it being directed at children Funny thing was my mom asked last night while I was playing battle revolution if I were too old for pokemon Then I showed her the catch rates and formulas...
  10. A

Your "YES!" moments

Got that right I died like 12 times trying to catch Rayquaza when I caught it on the last try with a netball + sleep combo:bounce:
  11. A

Your "YES!" moments

This thread is to post your moments in pokemon games that made you happy enough to make you say "yes!" Mine was after fighting Giratina with my team and being reduced to a poorly leveled hm only pokemon that I threw a great ball...AND GOT IT!:-D Other examples include shiny pokemon,winning...
  12. A

Do You Remember "Playing" Pokemon When You Were Younger?

Me and my friend still do on the weekends. Its kinda a mix between Naruto and pokemon played in a episode style format (Complete with commercials) It is currently on its 12th season and Itachi has his own team of Pichu's and dawn has her own team of piplups which battle through out the series...
  13. A

What Do You Consider Yourself?

1.breeder 2.Battler 3.Coordinator GOTTA BREED EM ALL POKEMON
  14. A

Wait! what? Moments

Mine was learning about evs ivs and catch rates All I knew of before was that if you keep pressing b it helped
  15. A

Has This Ever Happened To You?

Happened to me on ruby I miss you firegirl the blazikin
  16. A

Shiny Pokémon by Chance Discussion Thread

Re: Random Shiny Pokemon Encounters Thank god I am not alone :dizzy:
  17. A

Whats Your Birthday Pokemon?

Days:Natu :-D June 26 177 days Knew their was a reason for me always liking them. Month x day + last 2 digits of year= 252 which I think is Treecko 1 off from Serebii:bawl:
  18. A

Shiny Pokémon by Chance Discussion Thread

Re: Random Shiny Pokemon Encounters I have only found one and it was a sperrow on island 7 in pokemon firered. Just as I was ready to quick ball that S.O.B I saw no pokeballs in my bag:boom::boom::boom: It was my first one too:-| Now I make it a statement that I hoard pokeballs...
  19. A

A simple but informative introduction

Hello to the members of Bulbagarden that read this! Pokemon related My name is on these forums is AgentNatu due to the undeniable awesomeness of them.Contrary to my name, my favorite Pokemon is absol due to its aerodynamic head. I have been playing pokemon since I got my first gameboy with...
Back
Top Bottom