Search results for query: *

1. A

Run Away (DW) Caterpies

I'll give you a flawless foreign Ditto, nature of your choice, for a female. ;)
  2. A

Munnas, suddendly thousands of them

Do you have any ones that are Timid, Modest, and Jolly with the synchronize ability? If so, I can trade a shiny Palkia (Timid, 31/31/31/31/31/31)- RNG'ed.
  3. A

Why would you need to Swim through Rain? (DW Poliwag)

I'd really like a female one. ;P Thanks.
  4. A

My RNG'ed DW Gligar!

Well, I've been doing alot of RNG'ing in my spare time, and I've decided to make a small giveaway. Since I've done everything but RNG-breed a DW poke, I decided to try. I've been working on this for a while, had to breed both parents flawless first. >.> So I finally finished today, and I'm...
  5. A

Wanted: Life Orb.

Does anyone have a Life Orb that they could spare? I'd be willing to trade one of my Movie 11 Victini, or I can give a flawless foreign Ditto, nature of your choice. :)
  6. A

Wanted Starters and Legendaries

I could spare a Shaymin for free, but I won't be able to trade until later. :)
  7. A

Wanted: EV Training Items

I really need some EV training items so I can start EV training my pokes faster. If anyone can help, I'd really be grateful. I can offer: Flawless JPN Dittos Movie Victini 2011 (Modest,2/24/23/31/25/31) Pokedex Fillers Any Breedable Shiny from Gen IV, (RNG bred) Any Egg Moves Pokes Black...
  8. A

auction - shiny joltik!

I can trade the new Movie Victini that was recently released in Japan, with the moves: Fusion Bolt/Fusion Flare/V-Create/Searing Shot.
  9. A

Offering: New Victini Event. [Pokemon Movie 11]

Well, I have a few of the new Victini that was recently released today in Japan. I got it from one of my friends who got it today, and gave me a clone. I have multiply copies. (: Looking for any Gen V Shinies, egg move pokes, and also if anyone could EV train one of my other pokes for me...
  10. A

Offering: Breeding clearout - Egg move pokemon all with pokerus ;)

May I please have the Female/Jolly/Mold Breaker Axew? I'd be happy to give a female DW Lapras. (:
  11. A

Shiny Pokémon via Masuda method

I believe so, since the Ditto came from a Japanese game, so it's fine. (:
  12. A

Dittos Galore

Wanted Nature(s): Jolly and Adamant and Timid Offer(s): HP Fire Jirachi (30/23/30/30/30/31) and I also have some Dream World pokes. (; VMs or PMs: Either is okay, (:
  13. A

Offering - Shiny Adamant Axew

Can I have one?, I could offer my shiny Munna. =)
  14. A

Wanted: Master Ball.

Well, I have the following: Drifloon Lapras Slowpoke Zigzagoon Marill Chatot Castform I also have a few others, but they're in my other game, which I don't have right now.
  15. A

Wanted: Master Ball.

Well, I'm looking for a Master Ball, if anyone has one. I can offer any breedables, with egg moves if you want them. (: I also have some Dream World pokes from Japan, if anyone's interested.
  16. A

Shiny Audino

Nope, they don't have nicknames though. The Litwick's nature is Relaxed.
  17. A

Shiny Audino

I'll give you a shiny Litwick or a shiny Munna. =) VM me if you want to trade, I'm available anytime.
  18. A

Your first shiny. How? when? where?

My first was just last week, in Black. My luck finally came, was IV breeding, and suddenly, a random shiny Munna hatched! xD
  19. A

Offering: Shiny Krokorok(only one)

Re: Shiny Krokorok(only one) I'll give you a IV Bred Deino, you can pick the nature.
  20. A

Some Help Getting Started?

I can give you a Solosis egg, and a Litwick egg if you want. (:
Back
Top Bottom