Search results for query: *

• Users: MC Karkat
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. M

If the User above were in a movie, what movie would it be?

Example: *And yes, the movie has to be REAL- Indie films, TV movies, and documentarys aloud.* User 1: ^ would be in Mr.Deeds. User 2: ^ Would be in Transformers 3: Dark side of the moon (Or whatever it's called.) Okay since there's nobody above... The User Below me would be in "Hot Shots...
  2. M

The Kidnapping game.

You want play a game? Here's the rules, If the user above you were to kidnap a person person who would it be? Why would it be that person? And how would the user kidnap that person? Example: Player 1: "^ kidnapped Stabz during a bus ride with a keyboard and a beehive because he looked at you...
  3. M

Think, run, live... *Non-pokemon Half-Life RP*

Plot: You and a group of other employees are working at Black Mesa, like any other day- Suddenly, the power goes out, you send the Janitor to reset it, when hours go by, you decide to go on and switch on yourself, you soon realize that Black Mesa has gone through with an experiment- a very, very...
  4. M

Nightmare Squad: Origins *Non-Pokemon RP*

Briefing: In the year 1972, the president of the United States of America ordered an all out attack on the twisted Dr. Francis Solomon, how set up base in Cuba, but when the army and so on began to fail, the president was forced to bring together a group the most dangerous and experienced...
  5. M

Only you.... *Non-Pokemon-crime RP*

Date: July, 13, 1992. Time: 9:39 PM Location: Somewhere in Michigan... __________________________________________________________________________ Daniel was leaning on the store counter "Hm..." He sighed ever since the blackouts started the store Danial works at has been getting less...
  6. M

Zane interviews

Piece 1: 'introduction' *The next 3 chapters are meant to explain how Zane escaped from Shoreside Asylum.* *Interview Begin* "Hello.." Prof. O'Galem told the red haired patient as he walked into the room "Hey there, Doc!" The man chuckled as he sat down in chair across from Prof. O'Galem "My...
  7. M

TEEN: Flinch Firmha's finest hour

Prologue: Here we go again. Flinch was sitting down on his couch- thinking about what he should do today "God DAMN, I'm bored..." He sighed. *Knock, knock, knock!* "Hm?" Flinch got up and walked towards the front door "Who is it?" Flinch asked as he slowly grabbed the door knob with one...
  8. M

Only you.... *Non-Pokemon-crime RP*

Only You... Plot: There's been a series of odd happenings going in a calm town in the woods, people committing suicide, people vanishing, pets and animals vanishing, random blacks outs, and the town stream being tainted with a blood-red substance.... ...The cops won't do a thing because...
  9. M

TEEN: It's one of those days...* chapter 1* Part 1/2

*Part-1* Name:Derek Gregorio Age:36 Occupation:Clerk __________________________________________________________________________ "Damn, what do you think it is?" Joey asked Derek "I don't know and I sure as hell do NOT want to find out." Derek responded "We should return to that...
  10. M

TEEN: Only you...

All I could do was laugh, as I laid there, bleeding to death "This would've ended like this, if you had given me a chance, I would have saved you from your madness." He said with in a grim tone "No.. *Heh*... No you could not have saved me from myself.. Only I could have saved myself from...
  11. M

MATURE: The police station

A police officer walked into the chief's office, "Uh, sir?" He asked "This better be a damn emergency!" The chief groaned he looked the officer "There was a murder last night, chief..." The officer explained "Well, why in the hell should I care, you were investing what happened aren't you?" The...
  12. M

TEEN: The one fellow... *Single chapter-NON-POKEMON*

"You know, I've forced a little lesson upon my self.." I told the fellow as I pointed the gun towards his head "...Nobody likes to hear the same joke multiple times, so I had to change, a whole lot, for I didn't want to end being an over used joke." I chuckled a bit as the tears rolled down his...
  13. M

Flinch Firmha: Back from the dead *Non-Pokemon-REVIVED*

*Yes, I've made the desperate measure to start the RP a tad bit earlier than expected, just so other might notice and try to join. Now, now, calm your self, I'll only be accepting a FEW more sign-ups before I close sign-ups for this RP, but don't worry, if this RP is successful enough (I pray...
  14. M

Flinch Firmha: Back from the dead *Non-Pokemon*

*In order to celebrate my return to Bulbagarden, I've created a RP that I have been planning on starting for a while but I never found the time to do it.* Plot: "Ugh....." Flinch groaned as he rose to his feet "What happened last night?" "More like 'last year'..." A voice from behind...
  15. M

'Send in the Doomsday squad!!!' (A non-pokemon RP)

Story: A terrorist organization has kidnapped the president!! The vicepresident has ordered that a team of the most LETHAL killers be sent to get the president back. Example, mine: Name:Flinch Firmha Age:21 (Must be 18 or older) Gender:Male Personality:Flinch often acts cockey...
  16. M

Escape from the Omega sector (A Half-Life RP)

*Since my other non-pokemon RP (Utter Madness) might not work I've made this one.* Plot: Deep within the walls and corridors of Black Mesa is the Omega sector, few have only heard rumors of this sector, those who are relocated to that sector are never seen again. Now, freak accident in...
  17. M

Utter madness (Non-pokemon rp)

Date:June-19th-2012 Location:Sea-Side Asylum Paitent: Zane (Insert last name here) Conclusion:N/A, paitent escaped due to lack of supervison. Solution:Catch paitent: Dead or alive, shoot to kill permission, GRANTED. ____________________________________________________________ Newsflash...
  18. M

EVERYONE: Episodium:A non-pokemon story (Part 1)

Chapter 1:Ready, set, go!! ____________________________________________________________ Time:2:00 AM Location:Somewhere in Canada Year:N/A Subject:Randel O'Galem Age:27 ____________________________________________________________ Randel woke up, he was in a jail cell "What...
  19. M

TEEN: Flinch:Intro *Non-Pokemon*

Chapter 0:Enter, Flinch A pale guy with mid-length hair walked into bar clutching a pistol in each hand "Howdy, guys!!" He said "Names Flinch, now which one of you is.. Uh, Kain?" Out of the corner of Flinch's eye he saw what looked like the Hulk step up "I'm Kain, now do you have somethin' to...
  20. M

Flinch:Public enemy #1

Plot:In a nutshell, Flinch is hired by a stranger to take a man know as X out. When Flinch gets to X's home he discovers a bomb that engulfs half of the city. Now Flinch has to go through his once-were-allies, the military and X's thugs to kill both X and the man who hired Flinch. Sign-up...
Back
Top Bottom