Search results for query: *

1. K

Bulbagardeners' Nationalities

The United States... yep, I'm original. If it helps, I come from the Midwest! A very boring area, but I haven't met many people here from there.
  2. K

Birthday Pokemon Types!

Ground/Electric. A pretty interesting combination... though they also happen to be two of my least favorite types. Boo.
  3. K

Which Do You Like Better: Fruits Or Vegetables?

Ooh, I love fruits. They're juicy and a lot of them are sweet and tasty. Vegetables can be good, but I've never had one that I could describe as "delicious".
  4. K

Would a Pokemon MMO work?

In theory it sounds great... but in reality, I imagine it'd be like Battle Revolution with a few more online features. Nothing really that special. Pokemon isn't meant to be an MMO.
  5. K

If you were a Pokemon, which one would it be?

Hmm, I dunno what I'd be. Maybe a Ralts, or a Cherrim. On Butterfree's quiz I came out as an Absol, but I don't think that's very me at all. Actually, I do think I'd be Cherrim. Cherrim is usually quiet, covered, and reserved, but once the sun comes up it's open, cheerful, and careless. It's a...
  6. K

Gyms based on themes rather than types

I love it! The increased difficulty would be a godsend, really. The game isn't as much fun when gyms aren't a challenge. Everything is more rewarding when you work hars for it, you know? I want to be proud of my badges!
  7. K

Harro...

:D oh, it sounds like we have a lot in common! I hope I can get to know you... :3
  8. K

Coffee, Tea or none?

Bleh, I hate coffee. I absolutely adore tea though. And I'm going to become Mrs. Unpopular and say I actually prefer iced tea... though I love hot tea during the winter, too! My mom always gets all sorts of strange flavors of teas when the weather gets cold, like apple cinnamon. It's fun and...
  9. K

North Korea Threatens to Nuke Washington Over Sanctions

Talk about desperate for attention... it's kinda sad, really. Though I can't help but wonder if there is another motive hidden beneath the obvious, as was mentioned on the first page about a "boy that cried wolf" strategy.
  10. K

Least favorite starter?

Charmander. Not really because of lack of design or power, but just because it's so overrated. When it comes to design, I'm actually really fond of all of the starters. Cute and impressive at the same time!
  11. K

Favorite Mega Evolution?

Mega Mawile, definitely. I can't stop looking at it! Extremely lovely :3 As for Pokemon I'd like to get mega evos... Raichu, definitely, and it'd be cool to see them for legendaries like Azelf, Mesprit, and Uxie.
  12. K

Long Time No Art

Pancham is absolutely gorgeous. Your art style is amazing! I love Vulpix, too. You make them seem so beautiful!
  13. K

Sarah's Sprites 'n Stuff

Welcome to Sarah's Sprites 'n Stuff! I have a few different services I can do for you. The simplest is Pokemon sprites. I can recolor them, splice them, disguise them, etc. (one of the things I most like to do with Pokemon sprites is to take any Pokemon, then edit it to look like it's part of...
  14. K

Three People You'd Have Dinner With

Definitely these: BMGf user Every Breaking Wave Robert Smith My friend Sarah It'd be cool to sit with someone like Kyary Pamyu Pamyu too, but I dunno what we'd do.
  15. K

What sport do you play?

I have played (as in played on a team) basketball, soccer, and volleyball. Planning on playing tennis after I move, too.
  16. K

GEN VI: Chespin

I don't need a Froakie, but since you're not getting any replies, if you'd like I can breed my Chesnaught until I get either a female Chespin (for you to breed) or a Chespin with one of the natures you need. Would that be okay? Don't really need anything in return.
  17. K

Your Pokemon's nicknames

I nicknamed my Chespin "Chester", but otherwise I haven't been nicknaming my Pokemon because I want to remember all the Pokemon species names :P
  18. K

What is your favorite and least favorite starter Pokemon

Favorite: Turtwig I used to talk to my Torterra when I was upset a few years ago. At first I hated Turtwig, but now it's really grown on me (no pun intended) after spending so many hours with it as my strongest party member. Least favorite: Charmander I'm sick of generation one, and this...
  19. K

Rank The Gens

Fourth gen is my absolute favorite. It isn't even specifically about the graphics, Pokemon, region, physical/special split, online play, or any of that. It was just the way everything felt so... right. Previous gens felt lacking to me, and the gens after gen 4 didn't have the fresh feel to them...
  20. K

What are you wearing right now?

A green tank top and blue annoying orange pajama bottoms that I got for Christmas.
Back
Top Bottom