Search results for query: *

1. Gwingle

CoroCoro reveals new Alola Forms, new Pokémon: Villainous team revealed

Called it. Marowak looks badass. I can't wait to have one on my team.
  2. Gwingle

New Pokémon, Z-Moves, Alolan forms revealed: New forms for Kanto Pokémon

Anyone wanna take a stab at predicting some more Alola forms? The fire type trial leader apparently has a Marowak, so I'm calling Fire/Ghost Marowak now.
  3. Gwingle

LF: OmegaRuby Ho-oh

FT: Starters (some with HA), Ruins of Alph Giratina, requests
  4. Gwingle

Favorite Pokemon Nickname(s)?

I had a Linoone nicknamed Linoonicorn. I also got traded a Groudon named Fluffy, so now my Kyogre is Plushy to match.
  5. Gwingle

GEN VI: LF Omega Ruby Tornadus, Reshiram, Palkia, and Ho-oh

I actually just traded the two old event Pokemon I had for Reshiram and Tornadus, but I have a spare Mac Hoopa and WiFi Mew/Celebi. I also have Protean Froakies.
  6. Gwingle

GEN VI: LF Omega Ruby Tornadus, Reshiram, Palkia, and Ho-oh

Title says it all. I'm only interested in ones from the gen 6 games, and I can offer old events or try to meet a request. EDIT: Also only interested in English Pokemon. EDIT 2: Now only looking for Palkia and Ho-oh, and trading Protean Froakie. EDIT 3: Still looking for Ho-oh, can offer...
  7. Gwingle

GEN VI: Offering 6 IV Ditto & 6IV shiny Magikarp

I will have a current Gamestop Mew soon, would you accept that for the Ditto?
  8. Gwingle

Wanted: GameStop Shiny Dialga and Palkia

Can you trade a Shiny Dialga for it?
  9. Gwingle

That'd be good. I'll send you a PM.
  10. Gwingle

I have a Plasma Deoxys, WIN2013 Keldeo, WIN2011 Celebi, WIN2011 Shiny Entei, and WIN2011 Shiny Raikou.
  11. Gwingle

I am looking for a shiny Dialga and Palkia from the recent GameStop events. I can offer a shiny Giratina from them (I have two extras) as well as some other events.
  12. Gwingle

LF: LV. 100 Deoxys Event

I have one if your trade with Venom doesn't go through. What can you give in return?
  13. Gwingle

Looking for SMR2012 North American Keldeo

So, if anyone has a SMR2012 Keldeo with the event not yet performed, that would be fantastic! I can offer quite a few egg move Pokemon as well as some version exclusives or Gen IV Pokemon. If you have one, I will make some offers. Untrained is also preferred. EDIT: I also have a Quirky nature...
  14. Gwingle

Wanted: SMR2012 Gamestop Keldeo

I can make an offer based on what you want in return/what I have for the Keldeo. No hacks please. Cloning is okay. I prefer that the Secret Sword event has not been performed. Also, this is in the original Black and White, not B+W 2.
  15. Gwingle

Offering Shinies and Events (updated 13/08/2012)

Re: Offering Shinies and Events (updated 29/04/2012) I'll give you a Dusk and Dawn Stone for the Timid Porygon.
  16. Gwingle

WANTED: Reshiram and Regice

I've got a Regice offer going right now. If for some reason I don't get it, I'll let you know. But odds are, I'll get it. EDIT: Got the Regice, so sorry, no deal. Unfortunately, I'll be in school then. Are there any other times I could trade you? I can trade you any time during the day after...
  17. Gwingle

I have a Tornadus, but I'm not willing to trade that, and I don't have any of the others. I have the following move-bred Pokemon (some may not be move-bred; I can't remember which are egg moves.) Gastlys with Hypnosis, Lick, and Night Shade. Pichus with Charm, Thunderbolt, Thunder, and Volt...
  18. Gwingle

Looking for a Growlithe

I can breed a Growlithe. Anything in particular you want to offer?
  19. Gwingle

I need a Reshiram and Regice, no specifications. Doesn't matter if it's UT or not, IVs and EVs don't matter either. I have move-bred and IV-bred Pokemon that I can trade for them. Details on the Pokemon I can trade if you are interested. Also, the Regice can be traded to me in Gen IV if...
  20. Gwingle

Have You Ever Lost Interest in Pokemon?

Well I've sort of lost interest right now. So here I am, trying to get it back. It would be a lot easier if my Pokemon White would connect to the Dream World...
Back
Top Bottom