Search results for query: *

1. LuxrayOfTheWild

Preview JN141: Burn! The Zenigame Fire Brigade!!

Source: https://twitter.com/AnipokeFandom/status/1612282062815531008?t=TgiXY0o8jm56k-f42lt8BQ&s=19 Airs February 10th
  2. LuxrayOfTheWild

Preview JN140: Tunbear's Sigh!

Source: https://twitter.com/AnipokeFandom/status/1612282062815531008?t=TgiXY0o8jm56k-f42lt8BQ&s=19 Airs February 3rd
  3. LuxrayOfTheWild

Review The Pokemon Journeys Review Thread

The Pokemon Journeys Review Thread While Ash's journey might not be over with 11 additional episodes dedicated to concluding Ash's adventure, after three years, Pokemon Journeys has aired its final episode, with the series main run airing from November 17th, 2019 to December 16th, 2022. The...
  4. LuxrayOfTheWild

Preview JN129: The Finals I: "Torrent"

According to Pokefan, airing October 21st. https://twitter.com/AnipokeFandom/status/1575284351885254656?t=AjIuwlGSpZ8X7wRuHdZr4Q&s=19
  5. LuxrayOfTheWild

Have Battles Lost Their Touch?

Pokemon battles have always been a massive part of the franchise. From day one, we've watched Ash on his journey to become a Pokemon Master, battling his way through all sorts of powerful trainers. Battles in the anime frequently differ from the games, with the ability to dodge being used more...
  6. LuxrayOfTheWild

Preview JN123: The Semifinals II: "Dazzle"

Looks like we got a new title for September 2nd https://twitter.com/AnipokeFandom/status/1552658564807680000?t=ec9eifMtjY3oUPwJkfFgHA&s=19
  7. LuxrayOfTheWild

The End of Pokemon Journeys Predictions

As the trailer today confirmed, we have reached the climax of this series. Its now likely that Pokemon Journeys will not continue into Gen IX. I wanted to create a general thread dedicated to your final predictions for the end of this series. So here, discuss what you think will ultimately...
  8. LuxrayOfTheWild

Worst Loss In The Pokemon Anime?

In any given competition, there's always gonna be a winner and a loser. Sometimes you might see scenarios where both parties end up in a draw, but in most cases, you'll have a winner and a loser. This topic is dedicated to those losses in the Pokemon anime. Not just any loss though. Its losses...
  9. LuxrayOfTheWild

What's The Deal With Showing Player Characters?

In most Ash-free anime shorts not tied to promotional material like the BW2 and ORAS anime trailers, one thing has remained questionably consistent. When it comes to the playable characters, unless your name is Red, they're constantly hidden from the audience in some form. Generations hid most...
  10. LuxrayOfTheWild

Missing Pokemon Journey RP's

You know, I really do miss Pokemon Journey RP's. Its been so long since I've managed to get through one, though I've always had trouble committing to it. I want to give it a try again sometime, though part of me wonders if I might have an easier time with it running one through a Discord server...
  11. LuxrayOfTheWild

BDSP QoL Improvements

When looking at the Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl sight, there is a statement on the site that reads as such: "These remakes include easy-to-understand, player-friendly conveniences of the modern Pokémon series, plus up-close-and-personal Pokémon battle scenes." It appears as if the...
  12. LuxrayOfTheWild

Should Pokemon Go Have Been Represented?

Pokemon Journeys is a series like none other and it is the first series to represent the mobile app Pokemon Go. Its representation comes in the form of its controversial co-protagonist, Goh. The representation is very clear, from the character name all the way down to Pomemon Go's capture...
  13. LuxrayOfTheWild

Nintendo 2021 Predictions

With 2021 hours away from beginning, I thought I'd go ahead and give my somewhat realistic hopes for Nintendo's 2021. 2020 has been a pretty mediocre year for Nintnedo, probably the worst in the Switch's lifecycle. We have had a pandemic going on that has delayed some games which will likely be...
  14. LuxrayOfTheWild

Would You Have Preferred Pokemon: Sword and Shield The Series Over Journeys?

Since Sun and Moon, the Pokemon anime has begun to break the traditional formula in many ways. Pokemon Journeys breaks the formula entirely by opting to focus on a story spread across all regions with elements of Pokemon Go rather than the current generation alone. Would you have preferred to...
  15. LuxrayOfTheWild

Does Pokemon Journeys Have A Balance Issue?

Recently, a big discussion topic has been whether Pokemon Journeys has a big issue balancing its two protagonists. Like Diamond and Pearl, this series treats one of Ash's companions as a co-protagonist, or in this case, Ash's only companion. Recently, people have been questioning whether this...
  16. LuxrayOfTheWild

SwSh Worst Max Raid NPC Partners

Max Raids alone can be very difficult when you get NPC Pokemon who aren't very helpful. Unfortunately, there are a few who the game will randomly pair you with, often screwing you over in the process. Which NPC partners are the worst?
  17. LuxrayOfTheWild

Review The Sun and Moon Series Review Thread

After 3 years and SM146 is behind us, Ash has given his final farewells to his classmates and parent figures. Ash is on his way home now, leaving Alola with the honor of being the first Alolan Champion. The Sun and Moon series is officially over. Now that we've reached the end, what do you have...
  18. LuxrayOfTheWild

Sun and Moon: The Final Stretch

Starting next week, we will officially be in the Alola League, and that means the end is near. We are just under 21 weeks away from the release of Pokemon Sword and Shield, with the Sword and Shield series likely starting the first Sunday after the games come out. This leaves us with a few...
  19. LuxrayOfTheWild

Does It Feel Like Ash Loses More In SM?

One thing I have noticed as we've gone through over 100 episodes of the Sun and Moon series is that Ash seems to lose a lot more, unfortunately. This especially seems to apply to battles outside of major battles he has to win due to plot armor, those being Totem Pokemon and the Island Kahunas...
  20. LuxrayOfTheWild

The Pokemon Anime: Slice of Life vs Action-Adventure

The Sun and Moon series is a huge contrast to previous series, especially the XY(Z) series. In the past, series focused on Ash and his friends as they traveled the region, helped out random CotD’s, trained their Pokemon, and competed in leagues. Ash and his companions will tackle every obstacle...
Back
Top Bottom