• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. P

Sun or Rain

Sorry guys. I haven't been on lately and I had no idea this thread was still active. Thanks to whynotnow for letting me know. I've updated the first post. If your name is on the list, VM me so we can setup a trade.
  2. P

Sun or Rain

Another giveaway! I got my hands on some Dream World pokemon last week, and I tried to rng breed for two of the most used DW pokemon (Politoed and Ninetales). This was not easy at all. The Poliwag was supposed to have Hidden Power Elec 70, with Encore as an egg move. As you can see below, it...
  3. P

Adamant Lv. 1 Timburr w/ Guts, Mach Punch and Drain Punch

Ahh don't need one anymore, thanks.
  4. P

Victini or Zekrom [CLOSED]

Re: Victini or Zekrom Sorry Caffeine, there are no more Zekroms. There are 2 Victini left though.
  5. P

Re: Victini or Zekrom Sure Angelus. Let me register you and I'll see you inside
  6. P

Re: Victini or Zekrom I can meet you both right now.
  7. P

I can RNG Gen 5 legendaries now! :ksmile: In celebration of this, I am giving away 10 copies of my Victini and Zekrom to the first 20 people who reply in this thread. Rules: -You may only pick ONE! Victini or Zekrom -My FC is in my signature but here it is again: 3353 3338 8643 Don't ask me for...
  8. P

FWG Starter Giveaway [CLOSED]

Oh okay. I can do that.
  9. P

Offering: Free Bagons

got one just now :o
  10. P

Re: FWG Starter Giveaway No more water sets left :( Feel free to choose another type. Sure. PM me the nicknames whenever :) I'll get back to everyone who's VMed me later. I'm unable to trade at the moment.
  11. P

Thanksgiving is almost here, so I've been preparing for another giveaway. I'll be giving away 4 starters to 30 people. The only catch is, you can only choose between the fire, water, or grass types (ex: If you choose fire, you only get the fire types: Charmander, Cyndaquil, Torchic, Chimchar)...
  12. P

/Gen V WholeSale Giveaway! (NOW OFFERING ITEMS!) [On Temp. Hiatus]

Re: Offering: WholeSale Giveaway!!! (Fossil Pokemon/Starters) Thanks :)
  13. P

Re: Offering: WholeSale Giveaway!!! (Fossil Pokemon/Starters) Yes. I'll go meet you now
  14. P

Re: Offering: WholeSale Giveaway!!! (Fossil Pokemon/Starters) 4856 1597 8409
  15. P

Re: Offering: WholeSale Giveaway!!! (Fossil Pokemon/Starters) Could I have... Naughty Cranidos (M) Quiet Omanyte (F) Careful Anorith (F) :)
  16. P

Wanted: SS Groudon

I'm in need of the Groudon you get in Soul Silver for my Heart Gold game. I can offer HG Kyogre, Mewtwo, Lugia, or 3 legendary birds. They're all flawlesss (or near flawless).
  17. P

Tolanator's Wacky Waving Inflatable Arm-Flailing Tubeman Super Store!!!!

The ones in bold are from me :o Mew- Mild, Latios- Timid, Heatran- Modest, Suicune- Bold
  18. P

Wanted: Synchronizers

It's fine :) Alright, I'll go online in a minute. edit: I'll VM you when I can trade. Which should be.. about an hour.
  19. P

Yes I do! :D Which 2 pokes do you want for them?
  20. P

Thanks. I'll take a look at your store and VM you later. I have to eat lunch
Back
Top Bottom