Search results for query: *

• Users: pikuffy
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. P

Sun or Rain

Another giveaway! I got my hands on some Dream World pokemon last week, and I tried to rng breed for two of the most used DW pokemon (Politoed and Ninetales). This was not easy at all. The Poliwag was supposed to have Hidden Power Elec 70, with Encore as an egg move. As you can see below, it...
  2. P

Victini or Zekrom [CLOSED]

I can RNG Gen 5 legendaries now! :ksmile: In celebration of this, I am giving away 10 copies of my Victini and Zekrom to the first 20 people who reply in this thread. Rules: -You may only pick ONE! Victini or Zekrom -My FC is in my signature but here it is again: 3353 3338 8643 Don't ask me for...
  3. P

FWG Starter Giveaway [CLOSED]

Thanksgiving is almost here, so I've been preparing for another giveaway. I'll be giving away 4 starters to 30 people. The only catch is, you can only choose between the fire, water, or grass types (ex: If you choose fire, you only get the fire types: Charmander, Cyndaquil, Torchic, Chimchar)...
  4. P

Wanted: SS Groudon

I'm in need of the Groudon you get in Soul Silver for my Heart Gold game. I can offer HG Kyogre, Mewtwo, Lugia, or 3 legendary birds. They're all flawlesss (or near flawless).
  5. P

Wanted: Synchronizers

I'm specifically looking for Timid, Modest, and Adamant Synchronizers. I can offer: Latios (Timid, Flawless) Suicune (Bold, 31/31/31/30/31/31, HP Electric 70) FAL2010 Mew (Mild, Flawless)
  6. P

Heatran Giveaway [CLOSED]

1. minimag 2. Plusle 3. Angelus 4. embep 5. ekluag 6. tag3r 7. RedLemon 8. Lawliett 9. blackknight8503 10. It's Super Effective 11. Migraine 12. deuce 13. Chocolate Scizor 14. Stewartisme 15. GSP 16. Linda 17. lizzxxk 18. kaa 19. Chrys 20. ThorDrummer 21. MasterPokemon 22. smaug85 23. tolanator...
  7. P

Golden Shower Giveaway [Closed]

I am giving GOLDEN SHOWERS! In the form of shiny yellow pokemon :P These 6 pokemon will be given away as a SET to the first 10 people who reply to this thread. I have 10 people. 1. ModestHarvest 2. alexp11 3. shadowjon 4. Shadowcon 5. Heartless Angel *no nickname* 6. Angelus 7. Jodi 8...
  8. P

Small Giveaway [Closed]

Box cleaning again. I'm giving away the following: Use my Platinum FC 10 ANIV Latios (x3) Latias (x3) Crown Raikou (x3) GONE Gastly Nature: Quiet Ability: Levitate IVs: 31/16/1/29/22/9 Duskull Nature: Impish Ability: Levitate IVs: 31/6/31/30/23/31 Nincada Nature...
  9. P

Wanted: Dragon Scale

I can offer: Crown Dogs Celebi TRU Regigigas TRU Shaymin TRU Arceus 10 Anniversary Latios Deoxys Mew
  10. P

Giving Away Scizor/Rotom

I'm giving away 4 Scyther and 5 Rotoms. They're already EV trained and around level 60. Scyther comes carrying a Metal Coat so it'll evolve as soon it's traded. They also come with Pokerus. If you would like one, let me know. I'd like to get rid of them as soon as possible. ALL GONE...
  11. P

Wanted: TM 64 Explosion, TM 74 Gyro Ball

I'm in need of TM 64 (Explosion) and TM 74 (Gyro Ball). I can trade a Shiny Bronzor (Reflect, Light Screen) for it as well as a Shiny Eevee (Wish/Curse/Baton Pass/Yawn), Shiny Gastly, and a Shiny Trapinch.
  12. P

Offering: Hippopotas and Celebi for Help Transferring

I'm basically offering clones of what I'm transferring from my Platinum game to Heart Gold. Hippopotas is level 60 Female and comes with Power Weight. IV: 6/31/31/27/31/31 EV: 252 HP/152 Def/106 SpDef Earthquake Slack Off Stealth Rock Roar And Celebi is Eigakan Celebi. If you're...
  13. P

Offering: Shiny Trapinch for Transfer Help

I'm trying to move 2 pokemon from my platinum game to heart gold. I have a Shiny Adamant Trapinch for anyone who helps me :o
  14. P

Offering: Shiny Eevee for help transferring

I need help transferring 3 pokemon from my Platinum game to Heart Gold. I can offer my shiny Eevee as a reward
  15. P

Wanted: Perfect/Flawless Foreign Ditto

If it's too hard, I'm also willing to settle for a flawless Ditto. I don't have much to offer besides these: TRU Shaymin TRU Arceus TRU Regigigas Crown Suicune/Entei/Raikou Eigakan Celebi Oblivia Deoxys Shiny Darkrai 10th Anniversary Latios Hayley Mew I can also clone if that helps :o
  16. P

Wanted: Crowned Dogs, Latias

Hi, I'm looking for all of the crowned dogs and 2 Latias (shiny and not shiny). I don't have much to offer besides these Shiny Darkrai TRU Shaymin TRU Arceus TRU Regigigas 10 Anniv Latios Eigakan Celebi Hayley Mew
  17. P

WANTED: Smeargle, Miltank

I can offer any starter, Beldum, Gible, Larvitar and Pokerus.
Back
Top Bottom