Search results for query: *

1. T

I draw things sometimes

oh wow... it's been a long time, huh? um so i thought i should probably come back to this to like... give me more motivation to draw again but looking back at my other posts i'm kinda embarrassed because i've definitely gotten worse... HOWEVER, although i'm only a week into school, i predict...
  2. T

I draw things sometimes

woah um it's been a while but i drew a bunch i don't really know about these ones video game characters on flash cards Sissel; Ghost Trick Neku; The World Ends with You Roxas & Sora; Kingdom Hearts
  3. T

I draw things sometimes

you'd think that i'd draw more now that it's summer, but apparently not! not very good but i'd rather not only post one thing I like Proton a lot...i'm completely out of control the only problem with coloring with colored pencils is that if you press down too hard the paper gets...
  4. T

I draw things sometimes

thank you!!! u///u i should be studying for finals but instead i drew a deer boy trying out some different things alien & undercut
  5. T

I draw things sometimes

i drew some things yep
  6. T

I draw things sometimes

Got some more things I reread Majin Tantei Nougami Neuro (absolute favorite manga, everyone should read it) again and suddenly these happened And the rest
  7. T

I draw things sometimes

oh jeez it's been over a month thank you very much! :) i only draw a lot when i'm in the middle of my homework now, apparently (literally...half of these were drawn when i was in the middle of a word) some different bodies dog!! cat!! you would think it wouldn't be that difficult...
  8. T

I draw things sometimes

i kinda drew a lot today while i was doing my homework so here are some things her hair is actually colored with a highlighter so it's much more acidic looking i downloaded a drawing app on my ipod and it's super fun even though i'm not very good with it lmao gary oak
  9. T

Music What song are you currently listening to?

Say My Name by Destiny's Child
  10. T

I draw things sometimes

okay it's been about a month okay some reptile kid i watched/read kaiji and WOW....what a perfect baby i love him
  11. T

I draw things sometimes

i spent the last four days catching up on one piece and between being overwhelmed with feeling about fictional pirates these happened i got mad at zoro's swords so he didn't get to have any...he didn't get to have hands either
  12. T

I draw things sometimes

Thank you! :) I cleaned out all my school things for the new semester, and I found some nice things! so these all range from september to now marceline....i love adventure time u__u some kids cat and the rest
  13. T

I draw things sometimes

thank you all so much! :) :) :) sorry i didn't reply sooner, but i like to bring some art whenever i come back around here...and i always forget to take pictures...BUT! this happened today don't mind the quadratic formula in the corner...i was seeing if i still remembered it (i do, yay) i...
  14. T

What was the last Manga you put your hands on?

Fullmetal Alchemist volume 26
  15. T

Music What song are you currently listening to?

Simple and Clean - Utada Hikaru ...i love kingdom hearts :'o)
  16. T

I draw things sometimes

birds are great. i love birds and i love drawing them i also love drawing pokémon using some fabulous marbles as reference and more bird. never enough birds.
  17. T

Are you a Twilight Fan?

not at all...I read the first 3 books and was extremely surprised that New Moon managed to be even worse than Twilight the writing is bad and the characters are unlikable and it's not romantic I am a fan of how much Robert Pattinson hates the series though
  18. T

Things that you hate that everyone else loves

tea - it's just too bland for me...it either tastes bad or like nothing hating a certain genre of music - it seems like i'm the only person that doesn't love getting angry about what is and isn't music? guys, listen, rap is music, dubstep is music, metal is music, screamo is music. etc etc...
  19. T

What other website(s) are you on right now? Vol. 2

Facebook and TV Tropes
Back
Top Bottom