Search results for query: *

1. A

Some 5IV timid and bold Eevee

That's fine. I added you. :) I'm available right now if you are, or most of today.
  2. A

Hmmm... I would take the Croagunk. Would you prefer the timid or the bold Eevee?
  3. A

Yes, I have one timid and one bold female Eevee. :)
  4. A

Oops sorry, I left right after I posted that. But I added you and am available for most of the weekend. Please feel free to initiate a trade if you see me online. :)
  5. A

Those all sound quite nice actually! But sure, I'd take your Zorua for an anticipation Eevee. I no longer need Pokerus so don't worry about that part, thanks for the offer though. :)
  6. A

Doesn't matter, surprise me. :P
  7. A

I actually just managed to receive it in a wondertrade, thank you for the offer though. :)
  8. A

Dolce and Akira, I added you both. I'll be online tonight so feel free to initiate a trade if you see me! My in-game name is Ally.
  9. A

I already have a few field group foreign Pokemon with two or three IVs, so in this case I'd still prefer the Dratini. Thanks for the offer though.
  10. A

Cool, thanks. I like nicknamed Pokemon, but have nothing in mind so feel free to call it whatever you want. :P Or the default name is fine, too. Let me know if you want me to nickname the Eevee for you.
  11. A

That sounds good to me! I'd love a female one with its hidden ability if you're able to. 3 perfect IVs would be fine.
  12. A

@Skuntank: Thank you for the Charmander! @Akira: I have one female anticipation Eevee, but probably the only thing I'd give her up for is a foreign language field-egg group Pokemon with 4 or 5 IVs. It took me forever to breed her, I was super unlucky with that batch. :( But as for all the...
  13. A

Azumarill is one of the few Pokemon I've already bred, but I would happily take the Charmander for it. :)
  14. A

I just checked and I'm afraid all the 5IV ones have Dark or Dragon. I'm not even sure if it's possible to get Ice on a 5 IV one... I don't have too many 4IV ones left over, but I checked those too and none have ice either, sorry. :(
  15. A

Sure, I would take one of your female Shinx for the Eevee.
  16. A

So I have quite a few of these 5IV Eevees left over from breeding. They all have a 31/x/31/31/31/31 spread, but no egg moves, sorry. Here's what I have (all with standard ability unless marked otherwise): Male, timid, premiere ball, anticipation x5 Male, timid, premiere ball x2 Female...
  17. A

Pokemon X/Y Friend Code Sharing Thread- PLEASE READ FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING

Re: Pokemon X/Y Friend Code Sharing Thead Okay, I'm going to update my info since I know my friend safari now. :) FC: 1762-2808-1386 Name: Ally Version: X Friend safari: Psychic (Espurr, Grumpig, Duosion) Just PM me if you add me and I'll add you back. I'm especially looking for someone who...
  18. A

Pokemon X/Y Friend Code Sharing Thread- PLEASE READ FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING

Re: Pokemon X/Y Friend Code Sharing Thead FC: 1762-2808-1386 3DS name: Ally Version: X I don't know what my friend safari is yet.
  19. A

Shiny Pokémon with the Pokéradar

I'm a strong believer in the theory that there's some random factor involved. I always figured that even if you follow all the rules, the chance of it generating the same Pokemon automatically is only something like 90-95% (just an example, it might be a lot higher or lower) and then if it...
  20. A

Shiny Pokémon with the Pokéradar

I chained Snorunt once, but I only got one shiny out of it and then my chain broke for some reason I can't remember (either the shiny was on an edge, or my finger slipped or something). Sadly it was a male, and I don't really care for shiny Glalie... But speaking of ice Pokemon, I've been...
Back
Top Bottom