Search results for query: *

1. Pansear

Rumours/Fakes/Leaks Discussion Thread (V2)

After seeing all footage of the anime and the games, I honestly love the new Lycanroc even more. Considering that it apparently doesn't evolve in a normal way and taking in to account the anime showing Rockruff evolving just as the Sun is leaving sight, causing that green light which is similar...
  2. Pansear

If people want the more complete segment with anime video~
  3. Pansear

I really like the new Lycanroc. :X I can understand disappointment from it being similar to pre-existing Lycanroc, though. Doesn't hurt that it's my favorite color, but at the very least I think it's a fun way to make Rockruff's arc in the anime feel more unique than if we were to get regular...
  4. Pansear

Do you think Ash's classmates will/get deserve a second Pokemon?

I don't disagree with you, but what you said made me think about it, and now I really wish the writers would give someone a Pokémon that depends on water to move around. This is the only region thus far where they could do it and still be able to have them majorly involved in the story from...
  5. Pansear

Preview SM027: Come Forth! The Red, Red Gaze of Lugarugan!!

I'm excited for all of this! I really like that Gladion is holding an Ultra ball, to continue the trend of more than just poke balls being used. Also extremely curious if that Midday Lycanroc is Ash's Rockruff evolved. Would be amazing/surprisingly early after it's capture.
  6. Pansear

Preview M20: I Choose You!

I try to be as positive about the Pokémon anime as possible, since it's something I love and is important to me. However, the trailer has me less excited than I was before watching it. I just don't understand the decision to replace Misty and Brock with random new characters. If it turns out...
  7. Pansear

Preview SM024: Alola! The First Visiting Day!!

I like that Delia will be there, a lot. I really thought she went back to kanto, which paints the amusing image in my head that she's hopping on a plane just to see if the education her son is finally getting is teaching him anything. Also, really hoping it's at least partially a battle...
  8. Pansear

Preview SM021: Nyabby, Time to Begin the Journey!

As much as I certainly don't want stoutland to die, I do like that even with the seemingly more slice of life aspect, they aren't pulling punches they've been willing to throw in the past. Episodes that actually effect your emotions are what give a show depth and you always remember the ones...
  9. Pansear

Preview SM008: Who'll Be in Charge of the Egg?

We're less than 10 episodes into a series that is likely to span into the hundreds and she has yet to even get a focus episode, like they seem to be giving to the primary cast. Personally, I think writing off her worth entirely to the show at this point is rather premature.
  10. Pansear

Preview SM008: Who'll Be in Charge of the Egg?

So, if a character isn't a trainer, their entire existence is pointless? A narrative full of only one type of character with no personal hurdles, such as her fear of Pokemon to overcome would be rather dull, in my opinion.
  11. Pansear

Review SM007: The Vagabond in the Market, Nyabby!

I really liked this episode and it actually made me a little misty. Even though I would love ash to have litten, I think this was much better for his character and qualities as a trainer. He openly wanted to catch litten, but once he found out litten had important ties and for lack of a better...
  12. Pansear

I hadn't intended to mean M10 was announced as a trilogy, just that it ended up being announced to be connected to the movies following it by them, but my wording was poor. Thank you for jogging my memory.
  13. Pansear

Didn't Pokemon Sunday or Oha- Suta reveal that the Darkrai movie was a trilogy? Darkrai, shaymin and Arceus with posters and everything? I hope beyonf all hope this is what happens here.
  14. Pansear

They do it this way every year, and I believe it's to build hype. We get a little teaser trailer at this time of the year, spring we get a longer trailer and then all through the first half of the year leading up to the release date, information about the Pokemon (including new ones or new...
  15. Pansear

I honestly cannot even deal with all the emotions I'm feeling from this and it's been like half a day. I didn't even know this was something I wanted until it came about and now I want it more than anything, gosh. And I love the idea of this being like the Eva movies are to the Pokemon anime's...
  16. Pansear

Review SM004: It's Mokuroh! Catching Pokémon in Alola!!

Oh my goodness, did I ever adore this episode. Even more than the three before it! I don't think I've been this excited for pokemon week to week since very early Best Wishes. Now that we're a few episodes in, I love the new style. I love the vibe of Alola, which feels really fresh. I love the...
  17. Pansear

Review SM001: Alola! The Starting Island, the Starter Pokémon!!

I LOVED this episode a whole lot. So much that I watched it 3 times. Which is rare for me to re-watch episodes until some time has passed. I'm sad that the art style is a turn off for some people, the doors to so many different animation scenes with it's new fluidity excite me and I can't wait...
  18. Pansear

I'm curious. Why do so many people dislike Best Wishes?

I've always kind of wondered this myself, to be honest. I completely acknowledge its faults and mistakes. I truly wish Ash would've not made it to the end of the series with two completely unevolved starters who couldn't really compete with end game Pokemon. I even agree when people say it had...
  19. Pansear

What do you think of Pokemon Showcases?

I too wish that they executed showcases better. To be honest, to me it kind of feels like Showcases had a rushed development. Like the writers realized "Man, we should probably give Serena something to do, it's been like 40 episodes." and scribbled out the outline for showcases. I do not hate...
  20. Pansear

Generation VII confirmed!

Considering the in game references in backgrounds of trailers Pokemon does, like the entirety of the super bowl commercial, I don't think it's fair to say it's desperate or ridiculous sounding for someone to consider it. Given that the family you're talking about in the very same trailer as...
Back
Top Bottom