• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

• Users: kanga
  • Order by date
  1. K

When Did You Start Spriting?

i started about a year a year and a half ago with doing pokemon eggs. and btw kibago everyone mainly uses ms paint for spriting. only for banners do i use anything else
  2. K

Nintendo of Australia to host PokéPark Wii party: Event to take place Oct. 8

god damn it im going to sydney on the 10th of october damn you but then i will be living in australia so maybe if theres more i can get to them
  3. K

Translations for video clips and pictures

thankyou i was in a ruch uploading and so forgot to put them into spoilers as i didnt realise they were so large, the first one is realy annoying as its everytime i go to play it and i dont speak or read japanese so i had no idea what it was saying, hopefully i can get the other one translated...
  4. K

Translations for video clips and pictures

can you translate these for me it comes up when i want to play my pokemon black. and these they are the options before you start playing i would just like to know what they actually say
  5. K

A New Start

"Hey man you know i didnt mean it alright? I only said it to get her attention and I didn't think that anyone else could hear. Are we good? I don't want to start anything. Do you think we could just start over?" Leo really hoped that the guy would agree. That riolu of his looked strong and as...
  6. K

A New Start

OOC: hey my discription im really shit at actually putting it in a rp Description: Leo is a medium tall boy around 5 foot 5 aged 15, often wearing black hat, ripped jeans and a black shirt. Leos clothes often are the opposite of himself mainly consisting of dark clothes. his features are quite...
  7. K

A New Start

"Oh thats a really nice name" said leo with a glazed over look, still replaying her words in his head he finally snapped out if it and said back to Isuzu "I come from sinnoh but i had a quick stint over in Isshu for a while". "Eeveeee!" said Eon as she bounced up and down happily. "I see...
  8. K

A New Start

"Phew I caught up with you Eon, hey who's this a new friend Eon" said Leo. Looking up he could so a young woman with brown hair and a black hat. "Oh hi did we disturb you? I'm sorry if we did. My names Leo and this is Eon."
  9. K

A New Start

Leo looked out over the edge of the cruise ships railings wondering what his new start would be and what type of people he would meet on his adventure, looking down at his feet he saw his small brown pokemon that looked like a cat with a small mane of white cream hair, her name was Eon and it...
  10. K

HannaFalkCross' Sprite Shop (Closed)

Re: Kenji-kun's Banner and Sprite Shop~ (with 26 different styles) omg thanks so much sorry i couldnt have given you more info at the time.
  11. K

HannaFalkCross' Sprite Shop (Closed)

Re: Kenji-kun's Banner and Sprite Shop~ (with 26 different styles) Hey there do you recon you could do me a cool looking banner for my sig with this abra i customized the ken sugimori with my own colours and style http://i957.photobucket.com/albums/ae56/kangaoncoke/abraredo.png Any background...
  12. K

Shiny's Sprite Shop

Hey whats up I like the look of those spriting i was just wondering if you ever done any fusion work? heres my requeast even though i can do myself i like your spriting. :-D Shadows! Pokemon:abra Have A Sprite:could you use this i made the colouring on it myself Other: if you can't do the first...
  13. K

O Hai Der ;D

Hi there, I hope to speak to you about spriting and or writing. I dable a bit in both. :-D
  14. K

Hey There

Hi there im new too, so i supose, would you like to be friends?
  15. K

Hi

I am so sorry about my punctuation, grammer and spelling jaccer I forgot about it for a while there. PE2K is pokemon elite 2000. Haha sorry i just reread your post jaccer capitalization and periods. Oh lol im sorry but periods mean something completely different to those of us in the uk. Made...
  16. K

Hi

:mallet::mallet::mallet::mallet: i wish for you to know that i am new to this forum but i am currently on pe2k playing urpg there, just thought that i would come over here to meet some people as pe2k and bulbagarden urpg are linked i thought it would be good for us to be friends :-D:-D:-D hope...
Back
Top Bottom