Search results for query: *

1. maddiejoan

Maddie's Talented

sheeesh I've complimented Mimi personally -- by e-mail. If it needs to be said publicly how talented I think she is -- then let me take this opportunity to shout it from the rooftops.
  2. maddiejoan

Maddie's Talented

I'm not a cross-dresser. I'm a woman. A transgendered woman.
  3. maddiejoan

SOVA Organization

This person has no clue what they are talking about. Not only are our contracts NOT in effect. Everyone in the original cast has the blessings of 4Kids to work on Pokemon if we so desire. PUSA knows the original cast would come back in a split second if asked. I'm not very inclined to...
  4. maddiejoan

SOVA Organization

In a New York minute! Of course I'd come back.
  5. maddiejoan

SOVA Organization

heh. Just like 2 years ago --I find out all my news from fans first.
  6. maddiejoan

SOVA Organization

News to me!
  7. maddiejoan

SOVA Organization

it's a lovely banner --I'm just kind of shy about my looks :) Hence being a "voice" actress ;)
  8. maddiejoan

SOVA Organization

very cute banner, Mimi --I'm flattered --but SOVA should concentrate on ALL the actors.
  9. maddiejoan

SOVA Organization

Wilkommen im SOVA, Mimi. Jeder hier ist sehr schön und ich liebe sie sehr. =^^=
  10. maddiejoan

SOVA Organization

awwwwww <3
  11. maddiejoan

SOVA Organization

Uhm --you are quoting Bill Rogers (New Brock) here's what Rachel said regarding the above quote (and I agree with her) (snipped) "This person does not speak for us and does not know our business or the specifics of why we aren't doing the show. The contracts do not per se prevent us...
  12. maddiejoan

SOVA Organization

wait --what??? How did I get dragged into this?
  13. maddiejoan

SOVA Organization

I wouldn't have been in on that loop. I'm assuming you mean any of the roles that were new? No clue. But then I never know casting info. I'm just an actress :)
  14. maddiejoan

SOVA Organization

Very true=^^=
  15. maddiejoan

SOVA Organization

You have no idea what I have done in relationship to any of this, and I am under no obligation to inform you of what my actions were. As far as business goes --the only person (outside the voiceover business) in this forum that I've seen come close to an accurate portrayal is Izzy2. I'll leave...
  16. maddiejoan

SOVA Organization

PUSA's position is that they tried to get the original cast. What I'm telling you, which you don't seem to understand, is that they didn't. You are correct when you say that TAJ and PUSA were under no obligation to contact me, but that's not the point is it? They say they wanted me...
  17. maddiejoan

SOVA Organization

My response was and is quite frankly none of your business. Suffice it to say --there was nothing to negotiate over. They called me not to negotiate --they called me to inform that it was a done deal. Oh thank you. Considering I'm an adult woman, I certainly never learned that lesson. For...
  18. maddiejoan

SOVA Organization

The first I knew about the dub going to TAJ was when TAJ called me. They called to tell me I was replaced with a sound-alike. Not --would you like to jump ship from 4Kids? --just a simple declaration that --"sorry, you've been replaced". Honestly --I've been saying this same thing for 2 years...
  19. maddiejoan

SOVA Organization

Harold, Thank you for taking my quote out of context. Of course it would have helped my income to continue as Meowth, at that time. It was the only role I had. On the other matter --because you keep bringing this up. Yes --I could have approached PUSA or TAJ, if I had known there was...
  20. maddiejoan

SOVA Organization

You are correct as usual, Izzy. *edited to delete double post
Back
Top Bottom