Search results for query: *

1. G

GEN VI: Shinies Needed

Nah I don't mind of it's Kalos native or not. But I would prefer it to have an english name. But it's not set in stone.
  2. G

Yeah I'd love some of them. I've PM'd you.
  3. G

Hey, Does anyone have the following shiny pokemon/pre/eveolutions?: Ho-Oh Darkrai Kyogre Mewtwo Tepig Torchic Chimchar Any Starters really Marill Noctowl Tangela Excadrill Klefki Ghastly Talonflame Houndour Woobat Noibat Honedge Roselia Houndour Buneary Dunsparce Yanma Ggligar Skitty Mantyke...
  4. G

Shiny Dialga event (and Palkia/Giratina)

No problem, you just let me know when you're free. I just need to check whether the manaphy is on my Black or White 2, so I can give you the right FC. I'll be on later tonight anyway and if you're around we can try and do it then:)
  5. G

Cool thanks so much! I can get you all 3 :). When will you be free to trade? What timezone are you? I'm GMT. Can the Dialga be modest please?
  6. G

Hi, I'm wondering if anyone would be willing to trade me the event shiny Dialga which just came out? And the Palkia/Giratina when they ar released too? I'm in Ireland and we won't have the event :(. I have several shinies and event pokemon I'd be willing to trade, although while I write this...
  7. G

Shiny needed

Nope if that's ok :)
  8. G

Shiny needed

Haha take you're time. I appreciate it :)
  9. G

Shiny needed

Cool thanks :) Just PM me when you're ready to trade :)
  10. G

Shiny needed

No none of them are nicknamed. Have several shiny eevees, shiny silcoon, cascoon, taillow. All the year of the dragon base froms except dratini/axew. Have a few others but I forget right now. And many event pokemon.
  11. G

Shiny needed

Would anybody have/be willing to breed me a shiny female Swablu? Preferably lv 1-20 as I want to use it in my White 2 game. I have many event pokemon and several shiuny pokemon I could trade in return. PM me if you're interested and we can try see if I have something you would like.
  12. G

Shinies

Do you have a female shiny Swablu?
  13. G

Trade-Apocolypse!!!

Thanks for the stuff so far :) Message me whenever you have the others
  14. G

Trade-Apocolypse!!!

Alright yeah thats no bother man :)
  15. G

Trade-Apocolypse!!!

Giratina. And roserade but thats for another time yes?
  16. G

Trade-Apocolypse!!!

cancelled one of the trades by mistake, sorry about that
  17. G

Trade-Apocolypse!!!

Haha I never asked for the quilava?
  18. G

Trade-Apocolypse!!!

haha sorry at least you do now :)
  19. G

Trade-Apocolypse!!!

Cool Im ready, you dont need to put them in you're party. You can trade through the box in gen v
  20. G

Trade-Apocolypse!!!

Yeah thats fine, just tell me whenever you have that one :)
Back
Top Bottom