Search results for query: *

1. G

GEN VI: Shinies Needed

Hey, Does anyone have the following shiny pokemon/pre/eveolutions?: Ho-Oh Darkrai Kyogre Mewtwo Tepig Torchic Chimchar Any Starters really Marill Noctowl Tangela Excadrill Klefki Ghastly Talonflame Houndour Woobat Noibat Honedge Roselia Houndour Buneary Dunsparce Yanma Ggligar Skitty Mantyke...
  2. G

Shiny Dialga event (and Palkia/Giratina)

Hi, I'm wondering if anyone would be willing to trade me the event shiny Dialga which just came out? And the Palkia/Giratina when they ar released too? I'm in Ireland and we won't have the event :(. I have several shinies and event pokemon I'd be willing to trade, although while I write this...
  3. G

Shiny needed

Would anybody have/be willing to breed me a shiny female Swablu? Preferably lv 1-20 as I want to use it in my White 2 game. I have many event pokemon and several shiuny pokemon I could trade in return. PM me if you're interested and we can try see if I have something you would like.
  4. G

Shiny Riolu/Other Shinies

Hey so first time posting here. Does anyone have a shiny Riolu they're willing to trade? Preferably lv 1-10 and untouched. Also does anyone have a shiny, Lopunny, Floatzel or Cryogonal? Any level. Reply if interested. I have several shiny eevees I can trade. And I have many other pokemon...
Back
Top Bottom