Search results for query: *

1. E

If you could be a pokemon which one would you be?

Re: Do you ever wish you could be a Pokemon? As much as I like opposable thumbs, being anything that can fly would be cool. Being any dragon-type would be pretty awesome.
  2. E

Contest Battle of the Mustache/Bearded Pokemon!

Mr. Pringles lol. I voted Alakazam and Samurott, although if Magikarp and Gyarados were in this I would've voted for them. Magikarp has a silly mustache
  3. E

How old would you like to be if you were in the Pokemon World?

I think I'd at least like to finish schooling before going out on an adventure. Hey, that's what Indiana Jones did! Also the title of "Dr. (Red), Pokemon Master" would be pretty cool
  4. E

Ideas For New Pokemon

I think a trio of bugs would be cool: a bug/fire fire ant, a bug/electric firefly (even though we already have fireflies but this would be cooler), and a bug/ice icebug. I think it would be a cool trio, possibly a two-stage trio like the monkeys, or a one-stage legendary trio going back to the...
  5. E

Pokemon that could be other Types

I agree that Mawile's steel type doesn't make sense, but if I decided on its type I probably would've made it normal/dark or normal/ghost since it's kinda like Girafarig in that one side is normal and the other side is special.
  6. E

Who is your favorite Elite Four member?

Lance is by far my favorite NPC in all the Pokemon games, and he was an awesome champion in G/S. Koga was cool too, but his Pokemon don't really fit the ninja thing. Only Crobat is even remotely ninja-like, and Muk is probably the last Pokemon I think of when I think "ninja". I guess it's just...
  7. E

Post your Smeargle's Moves (if you have one)

My fantastic Smeargle has Baton Pass, Aeroblast (b/c why not?), Bubble (from when I was trying to catch it), and an empty slot. I haven't really leveled it up to use it that much, and I haven't decided what else to put on it.
  8. E

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-7)

Re: Breeding Swords Dance onto Charmander? I don't think either of those are possible moves for Charmander in Silver. Swords Dance became and egg move for Charmander in Rurby/Sapphire, and Crunch became an egg move for Diamond/Pearl.
  9. E

New Evos/Prevos + Eeveelution poll

I think it's a little too late for an Eevee which evolves by normal level up, but level up by hold item might be reasonable. A dragon Eeveelution which levels up by either location or stone would make the most sense to me. An evolutionary stone would bring the whole Eevee thing back to the...
  10. E

The Future of Gen V: DS or 3DS?

The DS grey with extra 3DS features is kind of what I'm thinking, but I'm wondering what the technical practicality of that would be, it may not be cost effective to do something like that. One thing I just thought of was if they released two separate versions, one for DS and one for 3DS. I...
  11. E

Do you use the vending machines in the game?

Re: Do you use the vending machinies in the game? I really should use vending machines, but I don't really ever use healing items aside from between elite four members, so there's no need to save money when I don't need to spend the money in the first place.
  12. E

Pokemon's moves that made you go...

I realize that, but there has to be some sort of explanation for that, like some kind of myth that Golurk's based off of that I don't know. It just doesn't make sense to me that Golurk would fly, regardless of if its Pokedex states it or not. BTW Garchomp's Pokedex says it can fly, but it can't...
  13. E

Clearly I haven't used Pokedex 3D very much... Since I don't have Black or White there's no real need for me to use it except to check out the 3D, but since I got Zelda... Anyway, yeah that would be nice if they updated it instead of releasing a full version which had to be paid for (though I'd...
  14. E

Right now Pokedex 3D is more of an eye-candy "look what we did with the dev kit" feature than an actually functional useful tool. I suspect they'll release a full version with all 5 generation worth of Pokemon which hopefully will be useable while a game is suspended. My guess is that they...
  15. E

Third Version?

I 100% agree with this. An Iris/Drayden double would be cool too.
  16. E

The UGLIEST Pokemon sprites?

HAHA, that IS awesome. I definitely think RB Golbat is the ugliest sprite of all time.
  17. E

Do you have any shiny pokemon from the older games?

Re: Do you have any shiny pokemon? I traded around a lot and acquired a fair amount of shinies, at one point enough to overflow a box in Platinum. I traded almost all of them away, but I have a few really special ones left, my favorite is a shiny Shellder.
  18. E

What GRBY sprites do you think is the best?

Gen I Scyther was a total boss, RB Mew is also one of my favorites. Yellow also had some great sprites for the time as well, better than many of the G/S sprites.
  19. E

Do you play with the pokemon you like best, or with the strongest?

I play with my favorites. I also don't play competitively so there's no reason not to play with the Pokemon I like the best. That being said, every once in a while I'll pick up a Pokemon I don't really like and raise it since I feel like it rounds out my team. Then I end up really liking it a...
  20. E

Pokemon's moves that made you go...

Golurk learning fly is the only thing that comes to mind. Usually I understand weird moves from the Japanese name (Splash on Buneary, Aerial Ace on Heracross, etc.), but Golurk flying really just makes no sense. Can someone explain this to me or is this just as confusing to everyone else?
Back
Top Bottom