Search results for query: *

1. E

EyeKanFly's going away party/box reduction surgery

Ok so as I've been telling people, I'm going back to college on Sunday, and I'm not bringing my DS. This means that I'll still be an active member of Bulbagarden forums, just not an active member of the Trade Center. To celebrate my 2 months here and all the help I've had from people completing...
  2. E

Looking For: TRU Manaphy

As the title says I'm looking for (all UT): - Crown Raikou - Crown Entei - Crown Suicune - TRU Shaymin - TRU Manaphy - Alamos Darkrai (Preferably from USA) I have decided I want the crown beasts, and I'm looking for the TRU events (including Alamos Darkrai, which was given away at Toys R Us)...
  3. E

Wanted: Lugia and others from XD: gale of darkness

Like the title says, I'm looking for these pokemon from XD: gale of darkness. I want them with ALL their moves intact (especially the special ones that they come with) highest want to lowest want: - Lugia (Psycho Boost, FeatherDance) - Zapdos (Baton Pass, Metal Sound, Extrasensory) -...
  4. E

[CLOSED] thanks!

Okay... so... I still need any Wailord! Things I'm offering: - UT lv. 1 Cyndaquil with egg moves Crush Claw and Fury Swipes (Jolly, Timid, Careful, Serious, Sassy, Hasty natures available) <-- all Male - UT lv. 1 female Nincada with egg move Bug Buzz - UT lv. 1 female Absol with egg moves...
  5. E

TONS of egg moves! Now featuring AerialAce, Spiny, & Charizardman!

I'm closing up shop. I'm leaving for college on Sunday and I'm NOT bringin my DS HOWEVER, AerialAce, Spiny, and Charizardman are still offering their egg move pokemon (as far as I know :P), you can vm them if you want their egg moves As the title says I'm offering these egg move pokemon (all...
  6. E

Wanted: ALL EV-enhancing items (closed, thanks)

I'm looking for any and ALL of the EV-enhancing items. - Macho Brace (needed most) - Power Weight - Power Bracer - Power Belt - Power Lens - Power Band - Power Anklet I can offer: - Yellow Shards, Blue Shards, Water & Thunderstones, Choice Specs, or a Protector (as far as items go)...
  7. E

[Closed] Lucky Eggs

As the title says, I'm looking for a lucky egg (can be found on wild Chansey) --> http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Lucky_Egg#Lucky_Egg I have a PLETHORA of egg pokemon that I'm willing to give (up to 3 per Lucky Egg): I'm also willing to give away a Japanese Birth Island...
  8. E

OFFERING: Palkia, Giratina, Phiones

Offering: - Palkia lv. 100 / Calm / Aura Sphere\Water Pulse\Earth Power\Spacial Rend (comes with Lustrous Orb, caught by a friend and trained by me) - UT Giratina lv. 47 / Rash / Ominous Wind\Ancient Power\Dragon Claw\Shadow Force - Multiple Phione lv. 1 / various natures / Bubble\Water...
  9. E

How do I change the name of a thread?

How do I change the name of a thread?
  10. E

[CLOSED]: Thanks for helping me complete my pokedex!

I've got everything to complete my pokedex. Thanks to everyone who traded me!
Back
Top Bottom