Search results for query: *

• Users: Cyber Jet
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. C

The Legend of Zelda vs Mario

vs These are two extremely good video game series that where created by Shigeru Miyamoto. Both of these have fought the test of time and are still popular today. But which one is better? For me it is The Legend of Zelda because I enjoy the extremely well done plot and also love the...
  2. C

Harry Potter Films VS The Lord Of The Rings Films

Both of these are a series of films based of a series of novels. They are both notable for being extremely Successful and also for sticking pretty close to the books they where based off. In one corner we have The Lord Of The Rings trilogy based off the three-volume book by J. R. R. Tolkien...
  3. C

The Makers of Heavy Metal: Black Sabbath VS Led Zeppelin VS Deep Purple

Most people will say these are the 3 bands that pretty much made Heavy Metal and paved the way for many other great bands. These bands also all had their own sound and style such as Black Sabbath's heavy distorted guitar riffs and dark lyrics. But which out of these legendary bands do like...
  4. C

MATURE: Behind Closed Doors

Behind Closed Doors By: Shirajira This has been an idea that has just been wandering thought my head for a while so I am going to make it into a Fan-fic and see how it will work out! Anyways so this takes place in the future after...
  5. C

My Unova OU Team

Well this is what Im going to use for my main Unova OU team so I want to see what you guys think about it and fell free to suggest anything. Lead Scrafty@Life Orb Nature: Adament Ability: Moxie EVs: 252 Atk/252 Spe/4 HP -Dragon Dance -Hi Jump Kick -Crunch -Ice Punch With two great stabs and a...
  6. C

Strange Pokémon Knock Offs

When theres something that sells alot of stuff there is people who also want to make a quick buck off it. It can happen to any thing that is big from Video Games to Toys to Comics to T.V shows. Pokémon has been extremely popular over the years and of corse there are people who want to cash in...
  7. C

Bill Nye the Science Guy!

Come here to talk about the most epic Science show ever, that started airing in 1993!
  8. C

Contest Battle of the Kami Trio- Tornadus VS Thundurus VS Landorus

Three pokemon that are very much alike that all share the flying type. Tornadus and Thundurus have the same base stats while Landorus has slightly higher base stats all around but lower speed and spk.attack. So who do you chose? For me its Landorus as I like its stats better and has some...
  9. C

Favourite New Move

So what is your Favourite new move from Gen V? For me its Blue Flare. So what about you?
  10. C

Contest Gen V Fighting Type Showdown!

Well in Gen V we got some great fighting types. But which one do you think is the best of them all? For me my vote go's to Scrafty he may not have the attack power as the others but has great def/spk.def, a epic look, a great move poll that gets even dragon dance and great typing.
  11. C

The Girl Lost in The Burned Tower

Well today I was reading some TVTropes pages and then found this So I went to Bulbapedia to check if this was true and found this So this is more then likely what replaced this event so I went searching for the hidden text and found this So why do you think this was scraped and...
  12. C

What are you wearing right now?

What clothing(not counting underwear,bras and anything like that) are you wearing right now? For me it is a pair of blue jeans,a blue and yellow striped shirt and black socks.
  13. C

Book Marks for Fan-fics.

Basic Idea: Add A book marking tool of some sort to the fan-fic forums. Basicly you can book mark a certain area of the post and comeback to where that bookmark is by clicking a bookmark finder button or something like that in the fan-fic forums Why I think this is usefull: I love to read...
  14. C

How EPIC is the user above you?

Ok so on a scale of 1 to 10(1 being the lowest 10 being the highest) rate how EPIC you think the user above you is!
  15. C

MORE THEN ONE POLL IN A THREAD.

So basicly you could have more then one poll in a thread and have up to say like 5 polls in a thread. Why would we need this you ask? Well in the contest hall you could make a poll for many things. Say I made a thread about Bulbasaur VS Celebi. So I could add one poll for which of...
  16. C

Contest Zubat VS Tentacool

The two most annoying pokemon ever. There every where in caves and on water every 3 steps you take with out repel you must hear there horrable crys and then run from it. On one side we have Zubat there every where in caves every 5 steps you see another goddamn zubat! And then once you...
  17. C

Worst Innuendo In Pokémon?

Well it can be ether a accadentle innuendo or intensonal but but do you think is the worst innuendo ever in pokémon? It can be from any thing to due with pokemon from the games to the anime to menga to T.C.G to about any thing ealse. For me I think the one episod of the anime where a...
  18. C

What other website(s) are you on right now?

Well what other website(s) are you looking at/have up right now as you look at this thread? For me I only have facebook on right now.
  19. C

Hair color?

Well theres one for the color of your eyes but what about your hair? So what color is your hair? For me Iv got Brown hair with some dirty Blond in it.
  20. C

Biggest "WTF" Moment in the Anime.

Ok I must say there are quite a few "WTF" moments in the anime but what moment do you think is the biggest "WTF" moment of all?
Back
Top Bottom