Search results for query: *

• Users: BlazinXC
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. B

Wanted: Female Riolu

I need a female riolu for breeding purposes. Just give me an offer that's fair and If I like it I'll vm you when I can trade. I DONT ACCEPT HACKS.
  2. B

Wanted: Cloner

I just need someone to clone my shiny flagon twice so I have two for myself. The cloner can keep a clone for themselves as payment.
  3. B

Wanted: PP MAX

Just ask for something that's fair in return.
  4. B

Offering- Many Arons w/ Head Smash/Rock Head

I have a box full of newly hatched, untouched, arons that know the move "head smash" and have tha ability "rock head" (no recoil). Make an offer for one. I DO NOT ACCEPT HACKS! I will make all trades on monday, after that i will take NO MORE TRADES. I will post a list of those who have made...
  5. B

Most useless pokemon moves?

I want to hear about certain pokemon moves that you find completely useless and would never use in any battle situation. State the move, what it does, and why it is useless. I don't want a billion posts that say the move "splash" because that move is meant to have no purpose.
  6. B

Offering- Arceus

I'm pretty sure that this arceus is hacked, considering it's lvl 50 and its ot is "Kendall". In return I'd like either a real arceus, or a shiny.
  7. B

Wanted- Cranidos

Just want a female Cranidos for breeding. I can't get my own because I don't have Diamond.
  8. B

Wanted- Lucky Egg

I've never had the luxury of being able to use one of these before and it could save major time for training. I can offer almost any pokemon generations 1-3. I can offer some generation IV pokemon too but I wont be able to train them over level 50 (unless they evolve after 50).
  9. B

Wanted- Foriegn pokemon

Just want some pokemon with japenese or any other foriegn OT. No Hacks PLEASE. No legendaries either because I'm breeding for shinies. I can offer most pokemon from ruby, sapphire, fire red and leaf greeen at almost any level.
  10. B

Offering- lvl 100 pokemon generations 1-3

I can offer almost any pokemon (probobly not legendaries though) trained to any level that I can migrate over from my gameboy games. My generation IV pokemon are currently limited since my diamond was lost so I only have pokemon from gameboy games up for offer. Shinies would be nice in return...
  11. B

Wanted- Shiny Tentacool or Tentacruel

I used to have my own shiny tentacruel but my diamond that I had it on was stolen. Now I have limited generation IV pokemon to offer but I can still offer almost any non-legendary generation 1-3 pokemon at almost any level. My friend code is 5457-3920-8973.
Back
Top Bottom