Search results for query: *

1. A

Lunar School

Moonlight smiles and hugs him gently. "Well, I'm glad. You're way better than my dad..."
  2. A

Lunar School

OOC: *Glomps* HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!! Moonlight blushes and stammers out, "N-not r-really... Um, that is...why?"
  3. A

Lunar School

"Oh, that's nice." she says, smiling softly.
  4. A

Becoming a Pokemon: Star's Return

"I've noticed that too. And I've also noticed that a lot of guys can't take hints at all... Maybe Moon should get a log to beat some since into them..." Buttercup grumbles.
  5. A

Lunar School

Moonlight follows Drew and asks, "So, what're your parents doing for Christmas? I-if it's okay to ask!"
  6. A

Light and Dark: Mastery of the Eight Elements (RP)

OOC: What the hell?? Anyway.... IC: Vevala was watching the show with an annoyed look. "What the hell are you guys doing?"
  7. A

Light and Dark: Mastery of the Eight Elements (Sign ups)

Hey! I made it better! Is it good?
  8. A

Becoming a Pokemon: Star's Return

"Not sure, I'm just bored." Buttercup yawns.
  9. A

Lunar School

Moonlight sighs and rubs her forhead. "Lets wait and see..."
  10. A

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon, Kinda... Me and Godzillawolf-kun

OOC: Sorry for the confusion... Candy was trying to swim back. "Holy mother of cheese!"
  11. A

Lunar School

Moonlight shudders and mutters, "That's going to help with scaring me from having kids..."
  12. A

Candy wakes up but gets hit in the face with the attack. "Kya!" she yells as she gets sent flying into the ocean.
  13. A

Lunar School

"Well, she's pregnant so I'm going to have to either help her with the babies or take her to the hospital."
  14. A

So...bored! Wanna PRP with me?

Okay...would you like to make the first post in the PRP section or should I make it?
  15. A

Candy starts snoring softly.
  16. A

A Simple Adventure, Right?!?! Me and Kanade-kun!

Vevala sighs and lays down under a tree while Pyro starts running around.
  17. A

Lunar School

"Yeah... I'm getting worried about Eva..." Moonlight says softly, sighing.
  18. A

Light and Dark: Mastery of the Eight Elements (Sign ups)

*Laughing at the silly boys* I'll go for it! I'm not argueing and I get what Poke-san is saying. Name: Vevala Lightdaughter Age: 15 DOB: July 31. 1996 Element: Inheritance Rank: Guard Etc:
  19. A

Lunar School

Moonlight hurridly returns a snow covered Bubbles and a still sleeping Buttercup. "Where'd Eva and Hyper go?"
  20. A

Lunar School

"Yeah..." she says, smiling up at Drew.
Back
Top Bottom