Search results for query: *

1. M

Wanted Growtlithe

do you have a fire stone?
  2. M

Wanted: Trapinch,nosepass, and snover and evolution stones

Re: Wanted: Trapinch,nosepass, tyrogue and snover and evolution stones alright ill get my piplup ready reply or vm when ready
  3. M

Re: Wanted: Trapinch,nosepass, tyrogue and snover and evolution stones my time is pst and we're both online right now. we can trade now
  4. M

Re: Wanted: Trapinch,nosepass, tyrogue and snover and evolution stones either of those 3 you picked
  5. M

Re: Wanted: Trapinch,nosepass, tyrogue and snover and evolution stones sure i can trade anytime were both online.
  6. M

Trade and Tradeback Thread

I need help evolving my electabuzz into a electivire. Please vm me if you can help me or need help yourself
  7. M

Re: Wanted: Growlithe, Porygon,Elekid,trapinch,nosepass, tyrogue and snover. thanks. whenever your ready just reply or vm me
  8. M

Re: Wanted: Growlithe, Porygon,Elekid,trapinch,nosepass, tyrogue and snover. minun hatched need tauros to hatch now. tauros hatched now
  9. M

Re: Wanted: Growlithe, Porygon,Elekid,trapinch,nosepass, tyrogue and snover. I can trade those 3 for growlithe, porygon and snover. I have bagon and spiritomb ready I need to breed a gible though oh, i actually have a gible @evilkenny Sure I need to breed both of those.
  10. M

I can offer Any starter gen 1 -gen 5 eevee tauros spiritomb bagon gible zigzagoon magby minun/plusle kanghaskan scyther abra makuhita masterball
  11. M

Wanted: Totodile, Chikorita and Turtwig

Ok going to breed torchic right now. Torchic Hatched. Im going to the wifi room right now
  12. M

Thanks for the trades. :D Just need totodile.
  13. M

Sure. My fc is in my sig Sorry needed two pokemon in party. Only had 1 and an egg. Going back in
  14. M

Ok I have gible ready. My fc is in my sig.
  15. M

I can offer every other starter. I can also offer these tauros Kanghaskan eevee phione spiritomb gible plusle aipom abra
  16. M

WANTED: Tirtouga, and Solosis

solosis for cubone/marowak or fearow?
  17. M

WANTED : cover fossil, offering TRU shaymin.

What about a tirtouga?
  18. M

legendaries and other pokes

Can I get a charmander for a heart scale? :3
  19. M

OFFEREING a variety!!

ill trade a ditto for a charmander
  20. M

Trade and Tradeback Thread

Re: Evolution Trade Thread/Tradeback Thread Can anyone help evolve my scyther?
Back
Top Bottom