• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. H

Hi

Welcome. Have a nice stay or Roy Mustang (my profile picture, not my avatar) might get a little wild with his flames..... DUM DUM DUMMMMMMM!
  2. H

Gahhhh

Fine, then I'll go off of Mother 3's style. Thats what I was aiming for. A cross between animals and machinery.
  3. H

Gahhhh

I just hatched an idea.... Y'know Fullmetal Alchemist? I'll make a crossover. Pokemon Alchemist. A simple man tinkers with a dead Pikachu, fusing it with steel arms and legs, making it a chimera. He hates this invention, so he makes more to progress. The man's habit becomes worse, and he...
  4. H

Gahhhh

I don't feel like going on with The Silverdusk. Everyone else's fanfics and stories make mines look like a piece of crap. :XD: Plus, I'm a bit too lazy... Should I go on or what?
  5. H

What would you say your signature pokemon is?

Thats funny, because I let it go in the Pokemon Center, it was a Torterra. (My friends were all "WTF?!" when I told them I let go of my starter. :XD:)
  6. H

The (Un)official Nickname My Pokémon Thread

Re: Do you nickname your pokemon? lol I named... My Grovyle: Spanky Poochyena: Sabertooth Beautifly: Slips
  7. H

What would you say your signature pokemon is?

Golduck.....but in Diamond it was Staraptor.
  8. H

Hello Everyone!!!

Oh, hello! Have a good time here! (or Roy Mustang will burn you.....jk.) If you didn't understand what I meant, just click on my profile, when you see the picture, you'll know what I meant.
  9. H

Shoppe of Banebuu [now offering Sprite Work AND animations ^-^]

Re: Shoppe of Banebuu [currently only offering animations] Wow, I love it!! Thanks! EDIT: Wahh, broken link. EDIT: Okay, I see it when I go to my profile, but not here. EDIT: Nevermind (so many edits lol)
  10. H

The Silverdusk (Will do more later)

Chapter II: Snow "Another member lost....send more out, quickly!" "But sir, isn't that why we lose more?!" A Shade member said. General Snow looked at the soldier, wildly. "Did you...just....reply to an order?!" Snow's golden eyes gleamed with ferociousness. The soldier panted. "Uh...
  11. H

Jrozo still looked uneasy. He tried to push the thought to the back of his mind, but he couldn't. How could he ignore it? Jrozo was a member of the Surface, it was their duty to guard the Silverdusk. "I still...I still can't help but feel that something will go wrong." Keanna replied calmly, for...
  12. H

HadouKid's Drawings

Thanks! I'll definitely keep drawing! :)
  13. H

HadouKid's Drawings

I'll be using the link to the topic from McLeodGaming, seeing as I do most of my uploading there. http://forums.mcleodgaming.com/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=24477 Oh, and I'm currently working on a drawing of Mecha Drago from Mother 3, so be on the look out! :)
  14. H

Shoppe of Banebuu [now offering Sprite Work AND animations ^-^]

Re: Shoppe of Banebuu [currently only offering animations] Can I have a Psyduck, using his psychic abilities (just have like, a few sparkles around his head or something) to levitate the letters to form my name under him? With the letters glowing black and purple?
  15. H

The Silverdusk, the beast that can destroy anything at its will. The two worlds, the Surface and the Shade, do all they can to keep this beast caged. With teamwork, healthy minds, and trust. But now....that trust is broken. "Crap! Another Shade! Use whatever magic you can, just kill it!" The...
  16. H

Bulbapedia Suggestions, ideas, and problems

Re: Official Bulbapedia suggestion/idea/problem thread Can we have a poem section? It just feels wierd posting a poem in a fanfiction section. Everyone else has fanfics....and I'm out there looking dumb with a poem in their section...
  17. H

Give the player a love interest!

I think it would be great, the "Save the Princess" type of thing. It would add something fresh to the game, as well as an actual connection with the game, especially if they go Wi-Fi with it. Save the wrong person, and they change attitudes and hate you, save the right person, they battle...
  18. H

Hello

Cookies? GIMME GIMME!!!!
  19. H

What video games are you playing now?

Earthbound on SNES Mother 3 on GBA Micro, Pokemon Emerald Tatsunoko vs. Capcom, New Super Mario Bros Wii on Wii. Capcom vs. SNK 2 on PS2, and a redo of Kingdom Hearts 2 on Proud Mode.
  20. H

Music What song are you currently listening to?

Battlecry by Nujabes
Back
Top Bottom