Search results for query: *

1. L

Character Discussion Thread

Does anyone know who Mei's Ferris wheel seasonal trainers are? Bulbapedia only lists Kyouhei's. EDIT: Never mind. Found out on Pixiv.
  2. L

Character Discussion Thread

Re: Black & White 2 Character Discussion Thread It looks like the images of the sprites (except Banjiro) have been removed. Does anyone have a link? EDIT: Oh, just read that it was probably against the rules. I guess I'll wait until it's allowed.
  3. L

What is your most disliked Pokemon game?

Spin-Off Games: Out of the ones I've actually played, Dash. It just got tedious and boring fast. I normally have a high tolerance for the "cutesy Pikachu" games, but something about this one was just plain dull. Main Games: I don't really hate any of them, but my least favorite was the...
  4. L

The main Ash shippings have a popularity pattern?

^Good point- he was always flirting with woman, so I guess that drew people's attention away from Bouldershipping. Brock never really hit me as that popular either, at least compared to the lead girls. Yet, Cilan seems much more popular than Iris. Huh.
  5. L

When did you stop watching the anime?

I stopped around Johto, and returned for AG. Starting around DP, I only really watched episodes that brought in game characters (i.e. Barry's debut, the HG/SS mini-arc with Lyra, some of the gym battles, Bianca's debut). I don't think the show's gone downhill in quality (it's improved, if...
  6. L

Do You Like Smaller or More Grandiose Plots?

Off-topic, but what interview is this from? I just like reading behind-the-scene stuff like this, and I've never seen this quote before, so I'd like to see the rest. On-topic: I don't care either way. I've never really went into a Pokémon game expecting a deep plot- I just enjoy it for what...
  7. L

I'm actually surprised Boulder doesn't have that much support. Brock stuck with Ash longer than any other companion, even Misty, and they definitely had moments that could be interpreted by someone with their shipping goggles on as chemistry.
  8. L

I'd assume Pokeshipping is the most popular because Misty stuck around longer than May and Dawn. Also, many have nostalgia more Misty since she's the first girl- since a lot of anime fans grew up on the show, Pokeshipping was many people's first ship. A lot of the people who got into the...
  9. L

Name It Game: want help naming your lonely boats?

Thanks for the answers. I was just a little confused.
  10. L

I need suggestions for: *Cress x Claire- I originally was going to suggest "BlueHairBigEgo," but that doesn't really seem creative enough to me. *Professor Birch x his wife *Brendan x Courtney Also, I hate to ask, but I have two questions: 1. I usually consider remake protagonists- not just...
  11. L

Notice Shipping Holidays

I seem to recall Pixiv having dates for the game ships... I know at least Chessshipping day on Pixiv is October 10th (10/10 = To/To = Touya/Touko), if my memory is correct. I recall Ferriswheelshipping day being sometime in November, though that might have been a one-time thing.
  12. L

^I'll try: SteamedBroccolishipping VegetableGardenshipping SwimmingMonkeyshipping
  13. L

Rare Pairings

^Agreed. That's very cute- helps that Nema was one of my favorite characters. I don't think I've seen art or fics of anyone x Nema, sadly. The only Guardian Signs ships I've seen are Ben x Summer and Red Eyes x Summer. Speaking of which- Ben x Blue Eyes and Summer x Blue Eyes. Seriously...
  14. L

Rare Pairings

Having a name doesn't mean a pairing isn't obscure. There are plenty on there that- even when I googled them- I got nothing. Also- I now support Todd x Duplica. That sounds adorable. Anyway, I ship Hilda with everyone, so that naturally leads to rare pairings like: Silver (game) x Hilda...
  15. L

The Official Claim-A-Character Thread!

Lyra Zeni - Spenser (Ranger) - June 23, 2011
  16. L

Before the BW cast was revealed, would you have wanted Hilda as the next main girl?

Re: Before the BW cast was revealed, would you have wanted Hilda as the next main gir What's so weird about Hilda's hair? It's just a high ponytail. No one ever picks on Kris/Marina for her hair, and it's MUCH more unrealistic (bright blue bendy straw pigtails that defy gravity!). And am I...
  17. L

^It's on the FreeWebs site. The direct link to the poll is here.
  18. L

The official Bulbagarden forums claim a Pokemon thread!

Herdier-Lyra Zeni-June 18, 2011 Surprised it's not taken yet. I loved this guy the moment I saw it.
  19. L

^It's SexygamechampionShipping. Also: I'm not sure if Hilbert x Anthea has fan art. I'm glad to see I'm not the only one who considered it, though.
  20. L

I like the idea of HisSacrifice. It fits perfectly.
Back
Top Bottom