• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

• Users: lkpkyea
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. L

LF: Dw Starters

I'm looking for all the Dw Starters I have many events/ shines/evd train pokemon and a couple Dw Pokemon I'm not sure what people want for these so let me know what you want for it i can sent you a list of pokemon if needed to see what i have I'm not expecting to find people with them but it...
  2. L

Dw Pokemon

I'm Only looking for : DW Volbeat Dw Illumise Dw Wailmer DW Swablu Offering: DW spirtomb DW Chimecho Dw Drowzee DW Bronzor Need these for someone
  3. L

Want:shiny pikachu,shiny tyrogue

I offer any of my shiny pokemon i don't have a list because i need to modify it since a lot were traded away but if your looking for something specific i might have it or can get it from someone to trade to you
  4. L

SHiny Giveaway Part 4 closed

Generation 4 I'll be giving away one of these shiny pokemons away I will choose randomly the pokemon you win Rules: 1.Post i want a shiny pokemon from your giveaway 2.You can't choose what pokemon you win 3.You can only win 1 pokemon 4.PM me after you post to get your pokemon...
  5. L

Want:Game Stop Suicune

Well i'm not sure what people here want since there a big variation so let me know what you want and i might have it
  6. L

Offering Iv and ev pokemon

Iv And Ev pokemon LF these Events:
  7. L

Distributing Giveaway pokemon

Ok so I need space in my boxes so i'll be giving out these 25 different pokemon As listed below Now the thing is you'll have to say a number from 1-25 I'll have a list that i won't reveal till the end of the giveaway of which pokemon you got so it'll be like picking a random prize from a hat...
  8. L

Offering Unova Shinies

Offering:elgyem/archen/tympole/deerling/Escavalier/Garbodor/Klink/Cubchoo/Woobat/Mienfoo/Accelgor/Joltik All shiny...
  9. L

Want:shines offering shines

Offering Looking for
  10. L

Offering: pokemon

I have all of these pokemon that i dont need you guys could take them all im not looking for anything just want to give these to anyone who needs them If you can take as many as possible it would be really helpful Amoonguss cincciono beheeyam garbodor mandibuzz accelgor bouffalant mantyke...
  11. L

Want: Tornadus

also LF: Leavanny , accelgor,and a trade back Offering : thundurus ,5 gen legends, most of gen 5 pokemon and items:drowsy:
  12. L

Want: shinies offering shinies

LF: sandshrew,igglybuff,oddish,diglett,geodude, magnamite,Farfetch,drowzee,shellder,exeggcute, lickitung,goldeen,scyther,mr.mime,omanyte,sentreet ,hoothoot,ledyba,chinchou,natu,sunkern,hoppip,murkrow, unown,girfarig,snubull,qwilfish,teddiursa, swinub,phanphy...
  13. L

Pokedex fillers

i'm looking for tepig ,oshawott, pansage , pansear, tympole, zorua, tynamo, litwick, axew, cubchoo, druddigon, golett, deino, and all other legendaries other than zekrom im offering any item and whatever pokemon i have :-)
  14. L

foregin flawless ditto

i know one of you rng folks has one tell me what you want for it i might have it
  15. L

Closed found tutor

i have a zapdos to learn heat wave yeha i can pay you back with tms masterballs rare candies items :crush:
  16. L

Closed

well i want one umm i dont know wht to offer i havent ask for a legendary since i started trading umm ill give tms,masterballs,any extra legendaries i got what else.....o yeah any item or whatever comes to your head:sweatlol:
  17. L

emptying iv bred stock

these are my leftovers offer away please no egg moves pokes, legendaries or regular pokemon unless its a ss groundon:bash::ohdear: well have fun looking it knows splash Feebas adamant male 30,31,18,2,31,27 all of them know growl and tackle ponyta jolly female 31,29,31,19,4,31...
  18. L

Want common tms

i need 5 tms that im missing tm 8 bulk up tm 47 steel wing tm 50 overheat tm 77 psych up tm 83 natural gift ill give master balls rare candy and other tms for them nothing else no shinies no events you greedy people out there :dead:
  19. L

Want shiny manaphy

im looking for shiny manaphy ill trade a shiny legend or shiny for it
  20. L

Closed all pending trades will be completed

im giving away all of these but my only condition is i wont trade you any pokes unless you want 6 or more :love:
Back
Top Bottom