Search results for query: *

1. R

Do You Like to Wear Shorts?

I'm wearing them now! But I do prefer jeans :p
  2. R

What are you wearing right now?

Black shorts and a grey shirt for a high school I didn't go to. Idk why I have it.
  3. R

How's the weather over there? (Vol. 2)

Sunny and hot. I can't wait to mow tomorrow @_@
  4. R

Last thing you ate/drank before posting in this thread Vol. 2

Two bagels with cream cheese and water. I find it weird that my toaster has a bagel button, but it does a worse job of toasting than the normal setting.
  5. R

What other website(s) are you on right now? Vol. 2

Just my URPG stats.
  6. R

The silliest moment you saw on a cartoon or any TV show

Re: The stupidest moment you saw on a cartoon or any TV show The opening scene of the first episode of MLP. Was so stupid I couldn't watch another second of it.
  7. R

How are you feeling today? Vol. 2

So tired, and I have to get up at 6:30 tomorrow :(
  8. R

Pokemon plushies and figures

I used to have a giant Snorlax beanbag chair. It was fantastic.
  9. R

More Gyms in Gen VI, Or Is 8 Enough?

8 is plenty. It'd be great to have another gym league post-e4, but there should only be 8 gyms before you get there.
  10. R

If You Met X (Pokemon) What Would You Do?

Re: If you were attack by a Garchomp with no weapons/pkmn on you? Pray to Arceus.
  11. R

Pokemon Showdown

I haven't really used it enough so no, not yet.
  12. R

Pokemon Showdown

Agreed, it's fun to mix it up. The moving sprites do wonders for making it less monotonous. It's also great that you can import teams from PO.
  13. R

Blaziken: I'd go with Adamant on it instead of Jolly since Speed Boost will give it enough speed to do it's job. Adamant can make the difference between a KO and leaving it with a few HP. Salamence: Adamant would also be best here. -Outrage -Fire Blast -Brick Break -EQ Starmie: No need for...
  14. R

Pokemon Showdown

It's pretty cool. I still prefer PO, but it's probably because I'm just more comfortable with it. Showdown is something I could definitely get into.
  15. R

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-7)

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) Nah you should be fine. Just use whatever you want.
  16. R

Do you have a favorite Pokemon on your team?

I usually try to use them when I can. I had Snorlax and Alakazam on my last Diamond runthrough, and had Scizor on my last HG playthrough.
  17. R

What do you want in Pokemon Red and Blue/Gold and Silver eShop release?

If they could fix the games up enough it'd be cool. It'd also be really cool if they could implement some of the myths from Gen 1. Mew under the truck and Missingo should be part of the game ^^
  18. R

LT Weekly Poll #38 Favorite Eeveelution?

Not my favorite in battle by far, but I went with Leafeon. I'm a sucker for green mons.
  19. R

Pokemon R/B what destroyed your childhood?

Never played RBY. Owell.
  20. R

What trivial thing in the Pokémon games drives you crazy?

I hated that there were two bikes in RSE. It really annoyed me. When the bike in DPPt had two gears i was just like
Back
Top Bottom