Search results for query: *

• Users: Roulette
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. R

Returning I Guess

Hello, Bulbagarden, it's been awhile since I was actually active in the forums here. I used to be really active in the Fan Fiction and Wifi Trading sections, but then I found the URPG, which kinda took over as my main interest here. Long story short, I did enjoy contributing here in the past...
  2. R

Fallout: New Vegas

The new Fallout game comes out in a few short hours. Is anyone else really excited? I can't wait to bring home my ps3 copy :) so is anybody planning on getting it?
  3. R

Wanted: 6 specific pokes

I'm trying out a few pokemon to see if I want them in my uu team. I mostly just need the pokemon with a good nature, but I'd rather have them shiny with decent/good ivs. Here are the six I need ATM. Skorupi: adamant Teddiursa: adamant Abra: spa nature Rhyhorn: adamant Houndour: spa...
  4. R

This idea has been floating around for awhile now...

So a year or so ago, I bought Fallout 3. I never got past the second quest because it stopped working, but the other day I bought and beat it on PS3. I'm thinking about writing a one-shot set in the Capital Wasteland, but it wouldn't have anything to do with the main story or characters in F3...
  5. R

The New BK Commercials

Wasn't sure if I should put this in The Geeks Corner or Outside the box, move if you must. So I've noticed that BK (Burger King) has a new advertising campaign. It's a series of commercials advertising their new breakfast, that features singing, dancing, and...flute solos? The first of these...
  6. R

Single pokemon challenge!

I'm planning on playing through diamond using only my starter. The object of this challenge is to complete the main game (gyms and e4) using only my starter. I'll be keeping a log in my blog documenting the stuff that happens. If you're interested in doing this, post here and tell what starter...
  7. R

Of the current confirmed pokemon, who will be in your team?

I searched all over for a thread like this, but never found one. Please remove it if you see fit mr/ms first mod who sees this. As of 9-11-10, there are 43 pokemon confirmed. They're mostly the basic pokemon (legends, starters, early route pokemon, etc), but there have been a few pokemon...
  8. R

COMPLETE: Origins: Giovanni (One-shot PG-13/R)

Hey there. This is a one-shot about the life of Giovanni, the leader of Team Rocket.as far as I knowNot much is known about this man, other than that he is a crime lord who has had a major influence on the characters in the pokeverse. This story is my interpretation of what Giovanni's birth...
  9. R

In Name and Blood: Vol. 1- Ch. 4

What's up Readers? Time for my third Fan Fic. I know I haven't finished either of my others, but I blame my ADD. I wanted to wait awhile before posting, but I think I'll let the prologue fester a bit before I start posting chapters. Also, I know how horrible the title is. I hadn't named it when...
  10. R

Machete

Who is going/wants to see Robert Rodriguez's new movie, Machete, starring Danny Trejo? Personally, I'm pumped. I'm a huge fan of Rodriguez (Sin City is one of my fav films ever), so I must stay this is like a b-day present. The only problem with the film is that it looks like it will be...
  11. R

The Mutual Moves Game

In this game, the object is to hit the above pokemon with a super effective move. The catch is that the move the above pokemon used, has to be learnable by your pokemon. For example. Pokemon 1: Slugma Pokemon 2: Goldeen used Surf Pokemon 3: Kyogre used Thunder Kyogre can learn Surf...
  12. R

Wanted: Beta Reader

Hey everyone, I need someone to proofread/provide criticism for my Fan Fic (Derrick's Story). FlameAlex was a beta reader of mine, though we haven't been in touch lately. If you see this Alex, you're still welcome to be a beta reader. Anyway, anyone is welcome as long as you've read my...
  13. R

A Timeline Dilemma

Ok, first off I would like to say that I fail for trying to do this in the first place. For some reason, only God knows why, I had the great idea to set my fic 20 or so years before the main series. I don't even remember why, maybe to avoid him fighting canon characters like Red? I have no clue...
  14. R

Lamest thing you've ever done to avoid embarrasment :/

That's not a great title, but when staring embarrasment in the face, what's the stupidest thing you've ever done to avoid it? One time I wanted to buy Pokemon Ranger: Shadows of Almia, but I thought it would be lame if I bought it. I already felt kinda weird about playing pokemon (back when I...
  15. R

Wanted: Breeder/Trainer for my shop!

Hi everyone, I have a shop up (though it's closed atm) and I have several shinies, legends,and events, but one thing I really need is IV bred pokemon, and fast EV training services. I need one person that can do both. IV Breeding: I really just need the IVs, but if you can produce shinies...
  16. R

How do I get these..?

Ok, this is probably extremely obvious and I should have figured it out by now, but I see a lot of people with small images under their name and title. A lot of people have peace signs, a blue square image of a pokeball, and small blue feathers, I was wondering how you can get them? I looked on...
  17. R

Next Region for Derrick?

For those of you who have read my Fan Fic, first of all I thank you, and second, I would like you to vote on which region Derrick should head to next! I'm nearing the end of the first Volume (Derrick, Wade, and the Region of Fenn) and I can't decide on the region. Personally, I would rather...
  18. R

End of a Volume, what happens to the pokemon?

Ok, so I'm nearing the end of Volume 1 in my first fan fic, and I want the main character to go to a new region for volume 2. I also would like the character to swap out all of his pokemon, for natives of the next gen (which will be a canon region, possibly Kanto or Hoenn), but I don't know how...
  19. R

Regardless vs. Irregardless

I want to know which word you guys use. Personally I use Regardless, because, well Irregardless just doesn't make sense. Which do you use? Why? If you disagree with Irregardless, why, and give some evidence that supports why you think this. I guess the same goes for Regardless...
  20. R

Stongest Non-Legendary Dark Type

Also, exclude Tyranitar too, since it's significantly stronger than most. Anyway, what is the stongest one? I have to go with Umbreon, it has fantastic eeveelution stat values, and can defend really well. Plus it looks cool. What do you guys think? I'm guessing a lot of people will choose...
Back
Top Bottom