Search results for query: *

1. C

Potential News Dates (Comments May Contain Spoilers!)

2 Wednesdays left until release! I'm guessing Halloween trailer tomorrow, final trailer on the 13th.
  2. C

Leak Repository Thread (WARNING: Huge spoilers!)

Do you have a source for this? My understanding was that you'll just be able to buy the regular NSO subscription from inside the game.
  3. C

Non-Story Pokémon SwSh Datamine Thread (SPOILER WARNING, It's Finally Here!)

I actually agree that having starter evolutions and maybe some basic info (how many new pokemon there are, etc) would be good to have separately, for people who want to go in mostly blind. As far as I can tell starter evos are the one thing most people who want to go in relatively blind still...
  4. C

SwSh Pool - Will you buy any version of Sword and Shield?

I went ahead and pre-ordered shield. In the past I've always bought both games, but I've decided to hold off on Sword until I've played Shield. Especially because it's possible we'll be able to have multiple save files with multiple profiles.
  5. C

I would assume that in Max Raid battles, Gmax-capable Pokemon will be gmaxed instead of dynamaxed during the battle. So it'll be easy to tell.
  6. C

If anything it looks like cloyster to me
  7. C

I don't think that Game Freak is really worried about convincing fans upset about dexit to buy the games.
  8. C

SwSh Gyms Speculation Thread

Per the podcast GameInformer posted, it seems that what was meant was "out of the 18 possible types of gyms, sword and shield will have different types in their 8 gyms."
  9. C

There's going to be a Game Freak Direct for their 30th anniversary on 10/16,apparently. Most likely it'll just be Town stuff, since that's when Town is releasing, but maybe they'll show off some Pokemon stuff too.
  10. C

SwSh Trainer/Player Character Customization Discussion

I hope we have access to all the outfits different trainer classes wear! I want to be an Ace Trainer.
  11. C

I think the 8th gym is, that brown building in front of the fountain in the northernmost city. It's got some kind of symbol above the door.
  12. C

SwSh If you could pick five old Pokémon for the Galar Pokédex...

Gible Shroomish Drilbur Zubat Starly (or Fletchling) Not sure if we'll get Zubat (since it's already been in every game so far) or Gible (because I don't think they'll include every pseudo) but I have hope for the other three.
  13. C

SwSh Box legendaries?

I'm still hoping for Zacien to be pure Water and Zamazenta to be pure Fire. I don't think we've ever had those types in a set of box legends, and I feel like we have too many Steel type legendary Pokémon.
  14. C

Seems the demo is going to playable in Spain this month. My bet is they won't announce Yamper and Impidimp until they're done showing off the demo. Maybe early August they'll do another trailer and reveal it then.
  15. C

Official Pokémon Sword and Shield speculation thread (Updated June 5th, 2019)

For me I feel like it's one thing to lock new features and a few Pokemon to a third version. But for them to wait until a third version to give us access to all 809 is so much worse. They'd be asking us to pay another 60 for the game, plus Pokémon Home, just to use Pokémon we already have. It'd...
  16. C

SwSh Dynamax: Thoughts, Feelings, or Concerns

I think it'll be interesting to see how Dynamaxing will work with Z-moves and Megas -- my bet would be that that the Dyna band you wear will also be where your Key Stone and Sparkling Stone will be, so maybe you can only have one of the three active at a time? With Dynamax being location...
  17. C

SwSh About difficulty and art style of Sword/Shield

I think difficulty also varies for players based on how much effort they expend on optimizing their team in turns of types, movesets, stats, etc. So how difficult the developers think the game is might depend on how they think the majority of their customers play.
  18. C

I think it's likely that when they remove Bank, they'll have made it possible to obtain most of the National Dex without 3DS games.
  19. C

I really like the idea of taking Pokemon trading functionality to mobile, actually. Seems like it might make trading for evos, etc., easier, since the GTS isn't great.
  20. C

Other than the six gyms we can actually see on the map, I suspect the central building in the large dragon city is one because it has the same "two rows of windows, surrounded by pillar" set up, and then, in the London-esque city at the top, either the building directly behind the fountain or...
Back
Top Bottom