Search results for query: *

1. M

Crossed the Line? start up

OOC: Sorry I've been outa town for some days, whats been happening?
  2. M

John didnt think that Jakku wanted the bike back so he started it and ran own the street looking for anything intresting He thought to himself "Why did he ran of like that and why did I even bother to run all those stairs, I'm probobly never gonna see him again"
  3. M

OOC: Jakku, you just ran of to a cemetary right?
  4. M

John slammed the door up "Holy shit I think that was like 10 000 steps or so" He then saw what was going on "Need any help or what?"
  5. M

John tried Jakku's idea, he fired of an enormous amount of electricity to the ground but nothing He set the grass below him on fire a little, he put it out with his foot "Well looks like Ill be taking the stairs, met you up there" John formed his hand to metal, he punched the door in Then he...
  6. M

John watched Jakku climb the wall "Yeah okay but how am I supposed to get up?"
  7. M

"Yeah I see it, I love crashing parties" "BTW I never goit your name?" John did a deep turn and followed him
  8. M

John stood amazed and sighed "No I don't have any wheels -.-" John sat on a slim motorbike, a black with a blue lightning on the side "This just feel right" John didn't bother the key and shot a small bolt into the lock, the bike started with a big roar "After you"
  9. M

What'd you name your rival?

Torben
  10. M

John forced his hands of the minigun and went over to the computer Jakku was sitting at "Dude you can hack into the police system?"
  11. M

Pokemon Battle legends: episode one, history's repeatition start up

"I'm Spencer, I've heard some stuff about you, did you catch that guy who the Noctowl was carrying?"
  12. M

Pokemon Battle legends: episode one, history's repeatition start up

Spence who had been assigned with some stuff saw the Noctowl coming in with a man, he went up to the window and could see some poeple outside, so he dropped what he was doing and headed outside when he got closer he could see that it was Jason a guy he had heard about "Hi, are you Jason?"
  13. M

Captain Snivy's Sprite Contest

My entry:
  14. M

"whoa what the h*ll is that dude invisible?" "I've never seen anyone like that before" John handed the googles back to its owner
  15. M

John ran and leaned out of breath against the wall next to Jakku. "Who are you chasing I didn't even see anyone!"
  16. M

OOC: YOur fighting me now, right?
  17. M

"Whoa wait did you just say back at the base?" John asked Jakku intrigued
  18. M

John formed his hands to metal and showed them "I call it metal mimicry it allows me to resist bullets and stuff and also allows me to punch hard as hell. John then formed a bolt of electricity in his metal hand, Well I can also do this but my aim's not that good yet. John shot a light blue...
  19. M

Which is the best Villaneous Team?

Giovanni is so cool so I have to go with team Rocket, and I also loved the executives in HG/SS
  20. M

Worst Designed Pokémon?

the new one, Roobushin, that one just look wrong with big veins and those blocks is that part of the body? :P
Back
Top Bottom