• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. sonic10158

Why doesn't the "Pokémon news from Bulbanews" on the Bulbapedia home page stay current and full anymore?

If it is a manually curated list, then that answers my question. It makes perfect sense now. Thank you!
  2. sonic10158

Why doesn't the "Pokémon news from Bulbanews" on the Bulbapedia home page stay current and full anymore?

Admittedly, I am not as active on Bulbapedia or these forums nearly as much as I used to be, so I apologize if there has been a change that I am out of the loop on. I remember, for the longest time, if I went to the homepage of Bulbapedia, the section titled "Pokémon news from Bulbanews" would...
  3. sonic10158

What's your favourite PokemonAnime episode?

The majority of my favorite episodes are in the original Kanto series and the Orange Islands one. My favorite one is (sorry to cheat a little) the "Sabrina trilogy" (Abra and the Psychic Showdown, The Tower of Terror, and Haunter vs. Kadabra). I can never just watch one of these episodes by...
  4. sonic10158

How do you feel about the SOS mechanic?

I absolutely hate it in its current form. If it were less overpowered (ie, not taking up the pokemon's turn, not available every single turn, not removing your ability to throw pokeballs at the pokemon that called SOS, etc), then I wouldn't mind it that much. But here, I absolutely HATE it.
  5. sonic10158

Pokémon: Master Quest - The Complete Collection to be released in North America: To be ...

I've said it before and I'll say it again: It is really nice that they are finally releasing all the seasons, but it is still a huge shame how bad the picture and sound quality are for these releases
  6. sonic10158

Help adding an external link

Sorry for taking so long to try, but clearing the cache did not help
  7. sonic10158

Bulbapedia Intrusive, unclosable ads. Please fix.

Same thing is happening to me. The site on mobile devices is unusable thanks to this. Occasionally I get the ad that take up 2/3rds of the screen for me, but the majority of the timewhen I try to go on bulbapedia, I get an ad saying I "am selected to get a spin to win an iphone 6s". The only...
  8. sonic10158

Help adding an external link

I was hoping to update the top paragraph of this page: List of English language Johto League Champions home video releases (Region 1) - Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia In order to say that there is now a Box Set in the USA. I already added the information without hassle...
  9. sonic10158

Sun or Moon?

Like all previous generations, I'm getting both
  10. sonic10158

What DON'T you want to see in SM?

1. Event Pokemon. With the exception of WiFi or Pokemon Bank events (since I can take part in those in the comfort of my home), I do NOT want event Pokemon. I would much rather see those pokemon be given either through Pokemon Bank or as free DLC. This way, people who aren't early adopters...
  11. sonic10158

Pokémon: Johto League Champions - The Complete Collection to be released in North America ...

I am now convinced Viz will no longer skip seasons of the show! I am so excited. Unfortunately, the picture quality will most likely remain crap though.
  12. sonic10158

Pokémon movies to be available via digital distribution, new movie-based iBooks to be ...

It sucks we can't get Heroes, Jirachi Wishmaker, or Destiny Deoxys on iTunes, but I am thrilled to see the others at least
  13. sonic10158

English dubs of first three Pokémon movies coming to Region 1 on Blu-ray disc: Arriving ...

Kinda late on the news there! Either way, as much as it sucks that they refuse to include special features anymore, but I still have those old DVDs if I want to watch them. I am just thrilled to finally see these released in 16:9. Also, I am liking the steelbook case the Blu-ray is coming in...
  14. sonic10158

Review The Johto Journeys DVD Boxset

They are just horrible. Considering how good Toei [that's the company, right?] Animation handled remastering Dragon Ball Z's, which is older than Pokemon's anime, picture, I'd say TCPi is just being cheap and/or lazy
  15. sonic10158

in the first post
  16. sonic10158

I added screenshots of both releases now
  17. sonic10158

I can, but I won't be able to until tomorrow afternoon
  18. sonic10158

I am so glad that this boxset finally happened after all of these years. I had actually forgotten about it coming until November 11th, so I was really excited when I saw it at the store that day. But is the boxset actually any good compared to say the Australian release of the same season (I'm...
  19. sonic10158

Movies 1, 2, 3 to be released on DVD, Blu-ray in Australia and New Zealand: Available

Re: Movies 1, 2, 3 to be released on DVD, Blu-ray in Australia and New Zealand: Avail Sucks how these are still out of print in the USA. I would do anything to have those in widescreen even if they stick to the outdated dvds and not get a bluray release, but pokemon is awful here in terms of...
  20. sonic10158

Pokémon: The Johto Journeys - The Complete Collection to be released in North America

Re: Pokémon: The Johto Journeys - The Complete Collection to be released in North Ame About 6 years overdue but I am very thankful it is FINALLY happening! I just hope to god they include Pokemon Karaokemon. Did the recent re-release of the Indigo League include Pilachu's Jukebox? I know the...
Back
Top Bottom