Search results for query: *

• Users: sonic10158
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. sonic10158

Why doesn't the "Pokémon news from Bulbanews" on the Bulbapedia home page stay current and full anymore?

Admittedly, I am not as active on Bulbapedia or these forums nearly as much as I used to be, so I apologize if there has been a change that I am out of the loop on. I remember, for the longest time, if I went to the homepage of Bulbapedia, the section titled "Pokémon news from Bulbanews" would...
  2. sonic10158

Help adding an external link

I was hoping to update the top paragraph of this page: List of English language Johto League Champions home video releases (Region 1) - Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia In order to say that there is now a Box Set in the USA. I already added the information without hassle...
  3. sonic10158

Review The Johto Journeys DVD Boxset

I am so glad that this boxset finally happened after all of these years. I had actually forgotten about it coming until November 11th, so I was really excited when I saw it at the store that day. But is the boxset actually any good compared to say the Australian release of the same season (I'm...
  4. sonic10158

Favorite Caves/Mountains in the main series and why?

To make sure the poll isn't TOO large, I only included the larger ones (as in, only caves/mountains with multiple floors) Like the title says. My favorites are: Union Cave- I love how woven together this is with the Ruins of Alph and I like the free Lapras Mt. Silver- I like the...
  5. sonic10158

Top 10 side quests in the main series?

Here's mine: 10. Finding the journals in the Pokemon Mansion in Cinnabar Island RBY/FRLG 9. The Fullmoon Island sidequest in DPP 8. The Trick House in RSE 7. Finding Articuno in HGSS 6. Locating Mewtwo in HGSS 5. The Abandoned Ship in RSE 4. The post-game sidequest in the Relic Castle...
  6. sonic10158

Favorite Movie Soundtrack or Score?

Which movie did you think had the best soundtrack (the vocal music) and/or score, and why? As for me, my favorite soundtrack is Pokemon The Movie 2000 because a soundtrack with a Weird Al song = definite win. My favorite movie score, however, is a toss-up between Jirachi Wish Maker and...
  7. sonic10158

About Ash's father

I am sorry if a thread like this already exists, but the advanced search function won't work, plus I can't see white text on white background that the basic search function, but I digress. I was watching Pokemon 3 the Movie with the commentary on, and they talked about him, but the only...
  8. sonic10158

2 questions about the Adventures in the Orange Islands DVDs

Ok, I have the DVD box set for season 2, but the format is very weird. The first disc is TOTALLY different from the other two. The first disc is just the single volume disc with a different box, and has the DUMBEST formatting in the disc, whereas the other two discs appear to be built for the...
  9. sonic10158

Mewtwo Strikes Back error

I've been watching the first movie since 1999 but I just noticed a problem with it. We all know someone flew on a Pidgeot's back, someone else rode on a Gyarados's back, and the other one rode on a Dewgong's back. But I just noticed, if you watch the scene closely, there was a fourth person for...
  10. sonic10158

Old Beach Background Song?

I was wondering, does anyone know what the song is called that was played when a beach setting was shown back in season one, so I'll know if I can purchase an album with it? I know it was played on Pokemon shipwreck when Jessie and James were sleeping under the stove, and at the beginning of...
  11. sonic10158

DVD Box Set releases?

Ok, I am big fan of the anime, so I decided to start purchasing the DVDs for the anime. But WTF?? Why is Viz Media, or whichever company controls this kind of stuff, refusing to release seasons 3, 4, 7, 8, and Pokemon Chronicles on DVD Box Sets?? I would love to own the whole anime one day, but...
Back
Top Bottom