• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. E

The In-Game Team Advice Thread

Re: TAKE NOTE: All in-game teams go here. I followed some of the advice but got whomped on so here is my revised team. Gengar Crobat Gliscor Lanturn Tangrowth Porygon-Z Any feedback is appreicated.
  2. E

Re: Rate my Pokemon Soul Silver Team You're team seems to be pretty well balence espcially since you don't use all OU's and include some UU(i swear people underestimate them). I see only one major flaw, and that is that your team is a pure sweeper team. I myself use a lot of attack moves but...
  3. E

Re: TAKE NOTE: All in-game teams go here. I am currently playing Heart Gold, again thank you for your input on improving my team.
  4. E

Re: TAKE NOTE: All in-game teams go here. I need to know what i should add or subtract from my future team. I will have a Gengar, sudowoodo, flareon, azumarill and togetic. i need to know what i should add for my final slot any help is appreciated.
  5. E

Wanted-Flygon

only untrained cyndaquils and soon a ho-oh D:, well that and my team of level 30's i wont be using as i am getting pokemon platium tomarrow.
  6. E

Wanted-Flygon

Yah that'd be fine but i don't have any shinys to give in return D:
  7. E

Wanted-Flygon

I am in current need of a flygon(male) or one of it's pre-evolved forms. If possible i'd like it to be nicknamed Spirit, in return i could offer UT cyndaquils or my UT Ho-oh. If none of these work maybe we could work out a deal just vm me :D
  8. E

I Need to Offload Many Pokemon. Includes Gible with EQ and Stone Edge

Do you happen to have any flygons/trapinches? If not i'll take one of those bagons(male) and give you an ekans, cyndaquils(seriously i have tons) of any gender, or maybe we could work something out just vm me :D
  9. E

Re: TAKE NOTE: All in-game teams go here. Yah so right now i have 7 badges and my current team is Quagsire,Ampharos,Vileplume,and Heracross. I haven't yet got a cloyster and until onix evolves, he gets one hit KO'ed quite often.
  10. E

To evolve or not to evolve

So i have this wooper and its my favorite pokemon of all time and like to use it in my team, bu the thing is it's weaker than its evolved form, which i dislike,by half its base stats. So is there anyway to make my wopper equal to that of a quagsire or should i just suck it up and evolve it?
  11. E

a new member

Welcome
  12. E

Re: TAKE NOTE: All in-game teams go here. wow I can't describe how much that helped me, great thanks to you and your explained, and complete reasoning for my team no-one has yet been able to do that.
  13. E

Wanted: Heracross (male) and Leaf Stone

Just one for now, may need a second one later though.
  14. E

ok thanks but i won't be able to get wifi till tomarrow, so list a time we can meet.
  15. E

Wow thanks man I'll tell you when i can get the egg hatched.
  16. E

Hello everyone I'm in need of a male heracross, nicknamed Bruce Lee if you'd be so kind, and a leaf stone, im only at the 3rd gym. In return I could offer you as many cyndaquils as wanted ( I have a female) or maybe we could work something out. Thanks for reading and reply away.
  17. E

Re: Need help with my pokemon team So now that you know my starter what advice do you have?
  18. E

Re: TAKE NOTE: All in-game teams go here. I don't use my starter (female cyndaquil) because i don't like it's last form and if it doesn't evolve it'll be weaker, thus why i choose not to use it. Oh and by the way i don't evolve seadra to kingdra is b/c to me i like seadra over kingdra, i mean...
  19. E

TAKE NOTE: All in-game teams go here. So I started a new game today in HeartGold, and need help deciding what pokemon would go good in my future team. My current canidates: Seadra Ampharos Vileplume Steelix Dragonite(or Flygon) Girafrig Hitmonlee Magneton Heracross(if i can find one)...
  20. E

Hello Bulbagarden

My username is EndGameVillain and would like to say hello to all you at bulbagarden. I often play using uu pokemon, and currently need some help deciding what pokemon to have on my 6 man team. Thank you for taking time to read this and have a nice day.:party:
Back
Top Bottom