• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. S

Lv.10 MYSTRY Mew

I would like shinies for it.(preferably Gen V.)
  2. S

So many Ferroseeds, so little time.

So yeah. I've been MM'ing for a shiny ferroseed, so naturally I have a bunch of them. I probably have all the natures, so you can ask for specific ones. This is a giveaway, so they're free, but I would appreciate good egg move pokemon.
  3. S

Want some Gen V shinies

If you could trade me any of these shinies, that would be great. Rufflet Pawniard Shelmet/Karrablast Tynamo Ferroseed Foongus Zorua Archen Yamask Crustle Cottonee Venipede(really want) Munna Purrloin Just ask me what you want.
  4. S

WANT: Shiny stone

The title says it all.
  5. S

Shiny Dewgong

i'm offering a shiny dewgong. i dont know evs or ivs of it. make your offers.
  6. S

Shiny Tynamo

If you are lucky enough to find one, post here! I;ll tell you what i have to offer.
  7. S

Offering: 6 random eggs... Hatched!

A while back, i had a thread called 6 random eggs, but it didn't really hity off. now i have hatched them, and i would like to trade them! they are as follows:
  8. S

R.I.P Bulbagarden

I've read several times about Bulbagarden dying, and once i heard Archaic himself say he was headhunted. I joined after this happened, so what was going on?
  9. S

6 random eggs

I have six eggs,but have no idea what they are. They're most likely starters, but some of them might not be. Feel free to post your offers.Five of them are nowhere close to hatching, but the sixth one is.
Back
Top Bottom