Search results for query: *

• Users: TRBB
  • Order by date
  1. T

How Should I Play Through the Pokemon Games?

It's been a long time since I have posted here so I apologize if this is in the wrong section; feel free to move this. This thread is about how I should play the Pokemon games on my upcoming YouTube LP Channel. (Which I haven't even made yet because I'm still setting things up.) I checked the...
  2. T

The In-Game Team Advice Thread

Re: TAKE NOTE: All in-game teams go here. Hey guys, it's been a year or two since I came here and I was looking for a team building thread, but this'll do. I've restarted all my Pokemon game files and want to start from the beginning again. I want to catch them all, but have as many unique...
  3. T

Do you want to battle the professors?

After having it a scrapped concept in the original and having 16 years go by, you'd think they would've done it by now.
  4. T

Do you use X items?

Once in a great while I'll use them, but I usually sell them.
  5. T

Pokemon Diamond/Soul Silver/Black Help

*Facepalm* Lake Verity. I feel like an idiot now. How did I forget such an important plot point? Thanks for the info guys! How about my team for Diamond and Black? Do they look good? (I forgot my Dewgong needs a name too. :/)
  6. T

Pokemon Diamond/Soul Silver/Black Help

Remember me? No? Good, you shouldn't - I haven't posted in over two years, man time flies. This isn't some "I'm back for good!" thread, just a thread were I ask a few questions. Anyways, after years of playing Pokemon I've recently realized I never took the franchise as seriously as I could...
  7. T

Hello!

Sorry. I didn't see that.
  8. T

Hello!

I only joined this site because I wanted to show you guys this. According to your Bulbapedia, you don't know where Isshu is located.It is located in Shanghai, China.
Back
Top Bottom