Search results for query: *

• Users: ShinyRiolu
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. ShinyRiolu

Classifieds

Is/will there any real use for that tab, or is it just an extra that came with the upgrade?
  2. ShinyRiolu

Pokeball Preference

Based on Aesthetics only, what pokeball would look better on the event Zorua and Zoroark respectively? Dusk Ball or Premier Ball? I'm asking cause I've been at a standstill for the past 2 months and can't decide. Input will be VERY appreciative:-D EDIT: Added a Poll
  3. ShinyRiolu

Contest Karrablast/Escavalier vs. Shelmet/Accelgor

VS Which is better overall? Which has a better design? Which is better in battle? Which is more helpful? Which one is your favorite? Who has the better movepool? Who would win in a fight? Made this after searching the forums, but if there is a duplicate or similar thread...
  4. ShinyRiolu

When are you getting B/W? (US)

I might be one of the few people who is going to wait a while AFTER they are released to get them, like until June. :eek: My only reason I'm waiting is because I know as soon as I get it, I'll never be able to stop playing it and it will horribly affect my grades.:disgust: So what are your...
  5. ShinyRiolu

What's your most hated ability/What ability do you think is the most useless?

This is my first Thread so if there's one like this, go ahead and lock/delete. *The title is self-explanatory. So what is yours? I say Sturdy works under both categories since only a handful of trainers actually use it in-game AND the fact that OHKO moves are basically banned on WiFi (to my...
  6. ShinyRiolu

Porygon Worldwide Debut?

Do you think sometime in the future they will "re-introduce" The Porygon line? (only with less seizers) Why or why not?
  7. ShinyRiolu

Howdy!

Hello everyone! My name is ShinyRiolu and my favorite pokemon is Zekrom because it has my favorite types, Dragon and Electric :-D
Back
Top Bottom