Search results for query: *

1. F

Name It Game: want help naming your lonely boats?

Grimsley/Leaf could be TrifoliumShipping. It's the scientific name of the clover, and the four-leaf clover references both Grimsley's gambling habit and Leaf's name. I'm stumped for Whitney/Darach, but I guess you could always use WhiteKnightShipping. Whitney's reference is obvious, and Darach...
  2. F

What is your dream battle?

Ash vs Giovanni! My first thought, though, was Reggie vs Paul.
  3. F

Favorite Trainer Animation

Bianca's is pretty funny.
  4. F

Preview BW044 - Beware of Choroneko! Nyasu and Mijumaru!!

Re: BW044: Choroneko, Nyasu, and Mijumaru God, another Oshawott episode? I know he's the nouveau Piplup, but honestly. I hope Ash gets to use Meowth. Wouldn't that just be hilarious?
  5. F

What characters do you think are related?

Oh man, why is that so perfect? It makes so much sense. And, of course, he'd be the 14th and only clone that survived! For some reason, I always thought Bird Keepers Abe and Rod from Violet Gym were twin brothers. :u
  6. F

NPC's With No Brains

Falkner knows that Electric-types are SE against him. He just thinks it's an insult to say that it's the bane of his type's existence.
  7. F

The hottest NPC?

Fantina, and Chili. Giovanni is pretty dashing as well. But mostly Fantina.
  8. F

Would you like to see more manga that explore different aspects of the series?

I'd like to see more original character designs as opposed to lazy copies.
  9. F

Top 5 favourite battles in the anime

5) Ash vs Fantina (Gym Battle) 4) Ash vs Tobias (Sinnoh League) 3) Zoey vs Dawn (Grand Festival) 2) Ash vs Gary (Silver League) 1) Ash vs Paul (Sinnoh League)
  10. F

Clever Pokémon Nicknames

Ulrich the Gigalith.
  11. F

Cannot Unsee

The 'mouth' is a mustache.
  12. F

I'm going to be completely honest. This is the most far fetched thing I've ever heard.
  13. F

What are the criteria to be a "Pokémon master"?

Ash flat out said that a Pokemon Master is the Champion of a League/'Champion Master'.
  14. F

Least favorite Pokemon of each type?

Normal: Eevee Fire: Flareon Water: Vaporeon Grass: Leafeon Fighting: Lucario Poison: Stunky Electric: Jolteon Ground: Hippowdon, I guess Psychic: Espeon Rock: Golem, I guess Bug: Illumise, I guess Flying: Charizard Ice: Glaceon Dragon: Dragonair Ghost: Froslass Dark: Absol/Umbreon Steel...
  15. F

Lucian and Will as brothers. Brandon as the father to Reggie and Paul. Giovanni (or possibly Don George) as the father to Ash. Giovanni and Ariana as the parents of Silver and Mars. Byron and Ariana as the parents of Roark. she gets around Sir Aaron as the ancestor to Riley, obviously...
  16. F

What were some of Ash’s craziest battle strategies?

I thought Surfing Chimchar in the Snowpoint Gym was just plain weird.
  17. F

Things in Pokemon that don't make sense

The player characters have never been 10.
  18. F

Quality of Voice actors

I really like DP's voices, personally. I honestly prefer Sarah's performance of Ash to Veronica's. I think the only problem I have is...Nando? It's not the voice itself - no, it's pretty good. But what accent is Billy Regan trying to do? Mostly it seems Spanish, which makes sense since his...
  19. F

Contest who would win out of all the 'little legendaries'

which is the most powerful??? Meloetta. which is the most dificult to obtain??? Meloetta. which has the best stats??? Meloetta. which has the best ability??? Manaphy. which looks the cutest/coolest??? Meloetta Pirouette. which is the most useful??? Meloetta.
  20. F

Contest Charizard vs. Magcargo

Magcargo. Air Balloon means it can tank anything Charizard throws at it, then OHKO with Rock Slide. Plus it looks cooler.
Back
Top Bottom