Search results for query: *

• Users: Fletcher.
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. F

The Official Claim-A-Character Thread!

This thread has the GrnMarvl14 seal of approval. (Or at least a "Knock yourself out, just keep up with the claims.") In this thread, you get to claim your favourite human character - be it a Frontier Brain, Gym Leader, Rival, Player Character - what have you. •RULES• 1. One character per...
  2. F

What if there were Anime-Only Pokémon?

As the thread title would suggest, how would you feel if their were 'mons exclusive to the anime? Would you love the writer's (hopeful) creativity? Would you go into FUUUUUUUUUUUU- mode? Would you bawww about the 'mons not being able to be caught in-game? Finally, is it plausible...
  3. F

Contest Thorton vs Cheren

Thorton VS Cheren A battle of the nerds braniacs! In one corner, we have Cheren! This smarty-pants from Isshu boasts a powerful roster of Pokemon, and strives to become the Champion! In the other corner, we have Thorton! He's the Factory Brain of Sinnoh/Johto's Battle Factory, and he...
  4. F

Contest Elemental Monkey Brawl: Pansage vs Pansear vs Panpour

The battle of the Three Wise Monkey Pokémon! So, it's the battle of the three palette-swap monkeys that you can obtain at the "Dreamyard" in Striaton, each of a different type. Which is the most pleasing aesthetically? Which would win in battle? Which is the most original...
  5. F

Contest Barry vs Red

RED VS BARRY Because the Red vs Youngster Joey thread was annoying me, I decided to go with an actually FAIR BATTLE (Because Red would DECIMATE Joey and YOU ALL KNOW IT) Sooooo, the Hyperactive Kid vs The Stoic. Evenly matched when you've beaten the Platinum E4 team, as all of their...
  6. F

Who Do You Ship Thorton With?

Most favorite character ever plz Because he's too pimp to not have one of these threads! I personally like him with Maylene, if you couldn't tell, and also with Will. In a threesome with the aforementioned two if I feel like it Who do you Ship him with?
  7. F

Generic Introduction is Generic

I just joined the Forums, I'm hoping to have a good time, etc. etc. I'm a diehard Shipper, so I'll probably spend about 90% of my time on the forums in the Shipper's Paradise. So....Hi.
Back
Top Bottom