Search results for query: *

1. 8BitPoipole

Imagine An Earth Type?

Holy heck, mind blown. Tbh, I've never thought Grass was a bad name for the type, it always worked for me.
  2. 8BitPoipole

Imagine An Earth Type?

So I got to thinking. Rock and Ground types, I think, are too similar to co-exist, and I think they're both pointless together, but I don't think just Rock or just Ground would work either. So I got to thinking, imagine if Ground was re-named to Earth type? Ground just makes it sound like a...
  3. 8BitPoipole

What Pokémon Are Native To What Region?

I've always wondered this, and I want other people's opinions on this too. It's mostly Kanto and Johto that makes me wonder this, because some Pokémon introduced in Gen 1 can't be found in the wild in Kanto, same with some Gen 2 Pokémon. Examples Gen 1: Jynx, Lickitung, Farfetch'd, Scyther...
  4. 8BitPoipole

What do you think of Ground Type?

I was thinking about it before, and I think it's a little bit bollocks If Ground and Rock were merged to make Earth type, I'd be happy with that, because I don't think both types need to exist at once, but just one of the two wouldn't work on their own because they're slightly different. Either...
  5. 8BitPoipole

Generation IV Remake Speculation

Here's how I'd do a DP remake -Dialga/Palkia get new gimmicks -Platinum's Battle Frontier situation -Bigger underground with online functions (streetpass for new bases, shows friends online live, battle friends underground) -Give Team Galactic more character development -Gyms -Elite Four -Gym...
  6. 8BitPoipole

Types Pokémon Should've Been?

I've been playing Pokémon Blue a lot lately and I randomly started thinking that, maybe, some Pokémon had the wrong type. If you could re-type Pokémon what would it be to and why? Here's my list (I only listed Gen 1 Pokémon because that's what I'm playing right now)
  7. 8BitPoipole

Ultra Beasts Speculation

Willing to bet Lillie is UB-01 posing as a human and in her bag is a device that's keeping her human form alive with her true form locked away Remember the chameleon arch and pocket watch in Doctor Who? Yeah, that.
  8. 8BitPoipole

Alola Variant Pokemon: Thoughts and Predictions

I had more ideas for Snorlax, Lotas, Riolu and Cubone Pretty happy with them, than than Snorlax they basically have tribal influences
  9. 8BitPoipole

They could have Alolan variants from all gens, Johto Megas, Steven Stone to give you the Steel Z-Stone and Phoebe's family, Alolan Shellos/Gastrodon, overworld AND underground secret bases, a Battle Frontier, PokéBall stickers, triple battles and an iconic bridge, and... Kalos really had nothing...
  10. 8BitPoipole

So I had some ideas, it's better than explaining. Teddiursa and Shroomish lines Chatot and Oddish Dunsparce and Wooper Girafarig and Lapras Farfetch'd and Slugma
  11. 8BitPoipole

Slakoth line could be Fighting/Grass, due to how much its adapted to the jungle I LOVE this. It could get a pre-evolved form that's Water/Dragon that's more common, and maybe Lapras could be Fairy/Dragon and be a rare guardian of sorts. If it stays Water/Dragon, its shell could just be like a...
  12. 8BitPoipole

Nah but for real, I love that, maybe have a Ground/Dark type Cacturne with a similar idea.
  13. 8BitPoipole

Alolan Pichu leaked
  14. 8BitPoipole

Exactly! Imagine if Mimicyu mimicked different Pokémon, and if a Banette reached an Alolan evolution condition with Mimicyu on the team it would gain a second type matching the primary type of the Pokémon Mimicyu is copying and has a coloured pattern accordingly, or if Mimicyu evolved into the...
  15. 8BitPoipole

At this point, this should be the Gen where they have minimal new Pokémon and more focus on expanding old Pokémon. I reckon if they wanna go all out, they have Alolan Dunsparce evolve into Drampa and include my Wooper ideas. That Snorunt line concept is genius, make it a Burmy sort of thing, and...
  16. 8BitPoipole

I imagine a Normal type Girafarig with no evil face tail and just a normal tail, the harsh sunlight scared the munchy creep.
  17. 8BitPoipole

Plot twist: Drampa is the evolved form of Alolan Dunsparce. Also, I had a few more ideas: Alolan Wooper - Water - Based on the axolotl's environment based evolution. It could evolve into something new if caught in Alola, or into a Water/Dragon Alolan Quagsire if its hatched from an egg with...
  18. 8BitPoipole

Will Mega Evolution make a return?

There's absolutely no way they're dropping Megas, it just won't be prominent
  19. 8BitPoipole

Perhaps I can answer this one. Floette is from Alola, originally being the end of its evolutionary line, but they migrated to Kalos and adapted to the floral environment, hence Florges' flowery body.
  20. 8BitPoipole

I'm really into it. It's something I've wanted for like 8 years, one of my ideas was slightly different colouring/fur texture based on terrain (like a mountain Meowth being scruffy and a bit grey, field Meowth being a bit feral etc) Also, predictions for more Alolan variants are as follows...
Back
Top Bottom