Search results for query: *

1. 8BitPoipole

Imagine An Earth Type?

So I got to thinking. Rock and Ground types, I think, are too similar to co-exist, and I think they're both pointless together, but I don't think just Rock or just Ground would work either. So I got to thinking, imagine if Ground was re-named to Earth type? Ground just makes it sound like a...
  2. 8BitPoipole

What Pokémon Are Native To What Region?

I've always wondered this, and I want other people's opinions on this too. It's mostly Kanto and Johto that makes me wonder this, because some Pokémon introduced in Gen 1 can't be found in the wild in Kanto, same with some Gen 2 Pokémon. Examples Gen 1: Jynx, Lickitung, Farfetch'd, Scyther...
  3. 8BitPoipole

Types Pokémon Should've Been?

I've been playing Pokémon Blue a lot lately and I randomly started thinking that, maybe, some Pokémon had the wrong type. If you could re-type Pokémon what would it be to and why? Here's my list (I only listed Gen 1 Pokémon because that's what I'm playing right now)
  4. 8BitPoipole

Pokémon Live Action Movie?

There are rumours about this constantly, and it seems to have picked up again. So, it inspired me to do this. If you were the casting director for a Pokémon movie, who would you cast? Be it a live action movie remake of the entire indigo league series, or a completely original story. For an...
  5. 8BitPoipole

The "Create-A-Move" Thread

I don't see this thread anywhere and I really want to, so I'm making it. Use this thread to invent a move, basically. Let your imaginations go wild, there are a surprising number of things that have never been done with moves before. What move ideas do you have?
  6. 8BitPoipole

5 Post-Game Ideas For SM

It's a given that SM will have gimmicky features throughout the game. I can safely bet money on cafés/restaurants where you can battle trainers of varying levels depending on progress. But, XY and ORAS were lacking in post-game content. I mean, yeah, Emerald's features bar the Battle Frontier...
  7. 8BitPoipole

Pokémon XY-SM Theory

I've been watching speculation videos about Pokémon Sun & Moon lately, and a great theory has hit me. It's too in-depth to be posted on an already existing thread (I believe, anyway), so I'm posting it as its own thread. It's weird, different and a little extreme but hear me out. Pokémon...
  8. 8BitPoipole

Sprites Or Models?

I've been thinking about this for a while, and while models are technically better, I prefer sprites. Not for nostalgia, but because in Gen 2 and 3 the Pokémon had more "identity", and the rare Pokémon actually looked rare (especially in Gen 1). For instance, Sneasel. Sneasel in Gen 2 looked...
  9. 8BitPoipole

I Covered An Awesome Song

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Btqb8hzF874 Howdy, yeah so I sing and play guitar. Also on my channel you'll find vlogs and a Pokémon battle ;3
  10. 8BitPoipole

Gen Wars. They Need To Stop.

Before I go on, this isn't an invitation to start a Gen War, or any kind of argument. I also can't stress enough that if you stopped playing Pokemon after Gen III, or hate Gen V because of five Pokemon, either don't comment here, or politely explain your reasoning. Okay, here it goes...
  11. 8BitPoipole

Ok, two suggestions

Basically, I have two suggestions for this forum. One of them is a rom hacking section like PokCommunity's but easier to navigate, and the other is a game development forum. Basically, there are a series of popular game engines. RPG Maker XP, RPG Maker VX, RPG Maker VX Ace, IG Maker among...
  12. 8BitPoipole

Draw Something! Official Thread

Welcome. This is the thread of all threads. If you have OMGPOP's Draw Something on your phone, then post your username here. Also, post any epic drawings you draw or have to guess. I'll start. Username: Skaraflame Now check out this amazing pic I drew for my sister GO GO GO GO GO...
  13. 8BitPoipole

Why Pokemon Is Evil

[GUARANTEED NO RELIGIOUS RAMBLINGS] Reason I: Lavender Town Reason II: Gary Reason III: Team Rocket special YOU'RE ALL EVIL.
  14. 8BitPoipole

TEEN: Pokemon V - Destiny Discovery (VDD) - Episode 4 Up!

With this fanfic beginning properly on Saturday, I've decided to post a preview. This is purely to gain interest and see if I should carry on with it. I have a full story planned out, so all that's left to do is actually write it. Pokemon VDD - Triple Trouble Constructive criticism...
  15. 8BitPoipole

Pokemon Conquest Discussion Thread

Pokemon Conquest was announced at Jump Festa. It's a crossover between the japanese RPG series "Nobunaga" and Pokemon. Pokemon Conquest is released in the United States on June 23rd, which is the same day that Black 2 and White 2 are released in Japan. What are your thoughts on this? Do...
  16. 8BitPoipole

WORLDBUILDING: Pokemon Attalia Stories

The "Rising Dusk" fictions will take place in one region. The Attalia region. Every character will have a backstory, a family, development and maybe even a connection to an existing character. Currently it's a work in progress. Let me run-down what I have so far. Setting. 50 BCE - 2012 A.D...
  17. 8BitPoipole

FML: Pokemon Edition

So I assume that you've all heard of the popular site, "fmylife". Just in case any of you haven't, allow me to explain what it is. It's a website where you go on and post bad things that have happened to you that day. Some of them are hilarious, some of them make you feel downright sorry for...
  18. 8BitPoipole

The Official "Create-A-Pokemon" Thread

So in this thread you basically create a Pokémon. To post a Pokémon, you MUST inclue: -Name -Classification -Type(s) -Ability/Abilities -Base Stats -Moves (Level-Up) -Moves (TM & HM) -Breed Moves [OPTIONAL] -Move Tutor Moves [OPTIONAL] If you want, you can create a move(s) and/or an...
  19. 8BitPoipole

Sawk

So does anyone have an Untouched Sawk with Adamant Nature and Sturdy Ability?
  20. 8BitPoipole

COMPLETE: Skaraflame's Poetry Bank

So I've decided to write poetry. My poems are simple and complex at the same time. While it's easy to work out what it's about, some of them may have hidden meanings. I write poems with simple structures too. So without further ado, here are my poems! The Writer Cold Whisper My...
Back
Top Bottom