Search results for query: *

1. C

Celebi wanted for Tohjo Falls event

Actually those pokemons were already set to be traded with someone else but if you had a Dawn stone(attached on a fodder) i would pretty much be the happy :D
  2. C

The ^ < V Game [v2]

^ Yes < Is gonna get a snack too V is gonna follow the wave of hungriness and get a snack EDIT: Ninja'ed Corrected version ^ No < Is gonna get ketchup flavored Lays V Hates ketchup flavored Lays
  3. C

The ^ < V Game [v2]

^ Is probably human < I trying to finish Pokemon White in a day V is using Bulbagarden
  4. C

Trade and Tradeback Thread

Hey everyone, I'm wondering if somebody could help me evolve my Boldor to Gigalith, any help is appreciated :D
  5. C

The ^ < V Game [v2]

^Get's up too soon for me <Got up at 1 PM V is using Firefox
  6. C

My Want List (Come in you might have what I'm looking for :D)

I think i already had a deal with him, so it's not really respective from you to come in and try to steal the deal (Hijack).. If it appears he can't trade then i will accept your offer but for now the deal is to him.
  7. C

Really?.. Wow i guess you're just awesome :D When do you think you will be available to trade?
  8. C

Yeah, but wouldn't you want something else? Unless you're only willing to trade 1 Pokemon for 5.
  9. C

EDIT: I've misread your post, well, tell me what Pokemons you'd like for them and i will be glad to trade with you :D
  10. C

The ^ < V Game [v2]

^ Yes, most of them are stupid. < Is going to sleep at 2:40 am... Chronic Insomnia D: V Does not suffer from Chronic Insomnia
  11. C

Celebi wanted for Tohjo Falls event

I have both WIN2011 celebi and japanese movie 10 celebi, would you like one? If you have anything here(<<<clicky) then i would be glad to trade with you :D
  12. C

Hey people of Bulbagarden, here is my pokemon want list. Please note that all the pokemons on the list are wanted as shinies. I don't want hacked pokemons. I don't care about cloned with an Action replay, but please don't offer any pokesaved/hacked pokes. RNG is fine. I clone my pokemons with...
  13. C

What do you put on your toast?

I personally enjoy lots of things on it but my favorite must be cream cheese, it's just too good :D
  14. C

Wanted: Crown Beasts + WIN2011(Gamestop) Celebi

You've got yourself a deal :D my FC is in my sig, just tell me yours.(if its not your Diamond one) i forgot to say i need them to be in my SoulSilver cartridge, so if you already transfered them to B&W, then nvm.
  15. C

Wanted: Crown Beasts + WIN2011(Gamestop) Celebi

I forgot to say that i nned them in my SoulSilver cartridge, so, if you already transfered them to B&W then nvm. Basically, i want all the the event inducing pokemon for black and white (Crown=Zoroark, Celebi=Idk). If There Are More Than Those, Please Tell Me, I Really Need Them All. I...
  16. C

Rate the Signature Above You

9/10
  17. C

10/10
  18. C

The Dubious Database (Simple Questions)

Re: The Dubious Database (Simple Questions/Answers) from what i know, it can eff your game pretty badly, its personaly, i wouldn't take the chance to permanently ruin my game.
  19. C

The Dubious Database (Simple Questions)

Re: The Dubious Database (Simple Questions/Answers) The Crown Beast aren't wifi, they are distributed in Gamestops.
  20. C

10/10 as it's always changing :D
Back
Top Bottom