Search results for query: *

• Users: Cytoplasme
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. C

My Want List (Come in you might have what I'm looking for :D)

Hey people of Bulbagarden, here is my pokemon want list. Please note that all the pokemons on the list are wanted as shinies. I don't want hacked pokemons. I don't care about cloned with an Action replay, but please don't offer any pokesaved/hacked pokes. RNG is fine. I clone my pokemons with...
  2. C

Wanted: Crown Beasts + WIN2011(Gamestop) Celebi

I forgot to say that i nned them in my SoulSilver cartridge, so, if you already transfered them to B&W then nvm. Basically, i want all the the event inducing pokemon for black and white (Crown=Zoroark, Celebi=Idk). If There Are More Than Those, Please Tell Me, I Really Need Them All. I...
  3. C

Someone to hack check this pokemon

so, basically, i'd like if someone could run one of my koffings into a Legit.exe :D i can offer many things, heres the list. I will offer a maximum of 2 pokemons for that service. i'd also like someone that is a trusted legit checker, if you know one or are one, please tell me Shinies...
  4. C

Wanted: Non-Englsih Ditto

I'd be really happy if you could trade today. Im looking for a Non-English Ditto for masuda methoding, i can offer any of those pokes: Shinies: UT LVL 1 Duskull(Not the Egg moves Flawless one) UT LVL 1 Beldum UT LVL 1 Adamant Swablu UT LVL 1 Adamant Trapinch LVL 16 Gastly UT LVL 1...
  5. C

WANTED: A new active pokemon trading forum/forum section

if you know a pokemon trading webiste with people i can trust, please tell me, cuz now, its became dead here...
  6. C

Wanted: Come In, You Might Have What Im Looking For [Remake]

So, Before Going, I Had This Thread, Now, I Re-Did It Rules 1.Respect Is Needed. 2.I Don't Want Anything From Tag3r Nor Do I Want Anything Of Mine Ending In The Hands Of Tag3r. 3.Don't Ask For My FC, Its In My Sig (Signature, For The Uneducated) 4.Everything You Trade To Me Must Be Fully...
  7. C

[Wanted] Shiny Dratini

This time its not needed in a rush :Dtitle say's it all the only thing is that i want it to have extreme speed , any natures, any IV's, any sex (male/female). i can offer 2 of the pokemons in the list below for it :D i Can offer these: Shinies: UT LVL 1 Duskull UT LVL 1 Beldum UT...
  8. C

super urgent want!

Maybe a mod could close this please?
  9. C

[Wanted] Shiny Swinub

Title says it all, no hacks please, you can choose 2 of the pokemons below for it. (I will cout shiny mew a 2 pokes, so if you choose him, you only get him) i Can offer these: Shinies: UT LVL 1 Beldum UT LVL 1 Adamant Swablu UT LVL 1 Adamant Trapinch LVL 16 Gastly UT LVL 1 Larvitar...
  10. C

[Giveaway] The Green Cuties

I Have Been Absent For A Couple Days, So, For The Ones That Could've Traded During Those Times But Could'nt, i'll Give 3 More Days (than the set amount of days)The Green Cuties Oh Yeah, EpilespyLand Is Back And Guess What? He Came With A Giveaway! So, a couple weeks ago, I stopped coming...
  11. C

[Not Intrested Anymore, Looking For A Mod To Lock This]

The Title Say's It All. i Can offer these Shinies: UT LVL 1 Beldum UT LVL 1 Adamant Swablu UT LVL 1 Adamant Trapinch LVL 16 Gastly UT LVL 1 Larvitar UT LVL 1 Eevee
  12. C

CLOSED: Nothing To Offer Anymore.

Hey Everyone, I Am In The Deseperate Need Of This Exact Team(<-- Link Right There), So I Am Willing To Send 15$ US To The PayPal Account Of The Person That Will Make Me My Team. If The PayPal Method Is Not Enough For You, I Can Offer You A Copy Of All My Shinies/Events(That's 14 Pokemons) +...
  13. C

It's Quiz Time!

So, im having another Quiz (my second to be exact) The Rules Are Simple: 1 Guess per person, if someone guesses 2 times and get's it right, the Quiz is cancelled, so have a bit of consideration for the others, if you dont get it, stop trying. There will be 2 hints to start with, and after...
  14. C

Pokemon Quiz Giveaway

so, in this Quiz, the rules are simple, one guess per person, after 15 persons guessed and failed, 1 more hint will be given. The answer is the name of the pokemon i am going to give to the first person that comes with a good answer. Hints: I Am Based Off Certain Kinds Of Tree Decorations...
Back
Top Bottom