Search results for query: *

1. T

Shades of Puppetmaster

Ahh hi everyone! I know it's been a while, but I've been super busy with...life. xD Hope y'all are well! I have a new YouTube channel, and hopefully I'll be updating a bit more now that life has settled down some. Here's my most recent cover - Fiona Apple - "Never Is A Promise" Cover - YouTube...
  2. T

*Tag* You're it V2 (Begone Foul Spirit! Plague this thread no longer!!)

Re: *Tag* You're it V2 I'm actually not a huge fan of sweets, but I love cookies 'n cream. ALL MIIIIIIIIIIINE KidBeano; What's your favorite hobby (not singing)?
  3. T

*Tag* You're it V2 (Begone Foul Spirit! Plague this thread no longer!!)

Re: *Tag* You're it V2 I got a mention...that has to mean something :D I kind of doubt it, but possibly homecoming? Otherwise, my school haha
  4. T

A new moderator has appeared!

Awww congratulations! Well deserved. (:
  5. T

Bulbagarden Idol 3.0- Overall Winner Announced!

Re: Bulbagarden Idol 3.0 (Round 5) Congratulations!!! (:
  6. T

Mafia Legend of Korra Mafia (TOWN VICTORY!) [9-3-12]

Re: Legend of Korra Mafia Sign Ups! (Or lack-there of) [8-18-12] Confirming my spot bb ;3
  7. T

Bulbagarden Idol 3.0 (Round 4)

Thanks, everyone! I really appreciate it.
  8. T

Mafia Ape Escape Mafia: End Game (8/19/12) Mafia Win

Re: Ape Escape Mafia: Day 4 (7/29/12) The Shadow In The Night Vote: Belarus. Yuhhh
  9. T

Mafia Post Restriction Mafia: Game Over - War Room Wins! [7.27]

Yay, congrats town. xD Thank you for letting me play, Aesti! 'Twas lots of fun. Jeez DrumBeats; sure likes the older ladies
  10. T

Re: Ape Escape Mafia: Day 3 (7/25/12) Collision Vote: Belarus. I'm not 100% about this vote, but we need to get shit done.
  11. T

Re: Ape Escape Mafia: Night 2 (7/24/12) Tension Rises I'm still hesitant to believe him for the time being. Like I said before, he could be mafia with a one-shot lynch immunity.
  12. T

Mafia Star Trek (2009) Mafia - ENDGAME, Federation won [7/23/12]

Re: Star Trek (2009) Mafia -- Night 2: Wrong Place, Wrong Time [7/16/12] I was so close to the end. ;~; Thank you for letting me play, Luminosity and TheShuckpluff! And sorry for changing my protection a few times. xD; 1) Did you enjoy the game? Yes, very much so! 2) Did you like your role...
  13. T

Re: Ape Escape Mafia: Day 2 (7/23/12) Flashback Sorry I've been really inactive, I'll change that. Okay first off, I'm not sure whom I suspect the most, so I'll just say what I think about the three main suspects this phase. GWS - The claim isn't all too unrealistic, but it's also not super...
  14. T

Re: Star Trek (2009) Mafia - Day 5: Double Down [7/21/12] :/ Sorry for not believing you, America*;. No hard feelings?
  15. T

Re: Star Trek (2009) Mafia - Day 4: Mafia used Trident! It's not very effective [7/18 I voted you in the first place to see your reaction; the way you directed the attention towards me is what I found suspicious. And you could use examples of your innocence like posts from previous phases...
  16. T

Re: Star Trek (2009) Mafia - Day 4: Mafia used Trident! It's not very effective [7/18 I'm a guy xD Wait, I know everyone's abilities? And that's not the reason I voted for you; I voted you because of the way you reacted to my vote. Since you tried to pin the blame on me for voting you...
  17. T

Re: Star Trek (2009) Mafia - Day 4: Mafia used Trident! It's not very effective [7/18 You're defending yourself by attacking my method of trying to get a read on you instead of using facts as to why I should trust you.
  18. T

Re: Star Trek (2009) Mafia - Day 4: Mafia used Trident! It's not very effective [7/18 No. I voted you not knowing what you were trying to get a read from your reactions, which don't seem very town-like.
  19. T

Re: Star Trek (2009) Mafia - Day 4: Mafia used Trident! It's not very effective [7/18 Who said you were mafia? I'm trying to figure that out; I never stated I thought you were mafia.
  20. T

Re: Star Trek (2009) Mafia - Day 4: Mafia used Trident! It's not very effective [7/18 You're the person I know least about. I'm pretty confident the others are town, but I'm not sure about you yet.
Back
Top Bottom